ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

We are arriving Sunday the 23rd and I completely forgot to put in a room request. It's too late now, isn't it? Will we be at the end of the hall in T2 now?

We are arriving Sunday the 23rd and I completely forgot to put in a room request. It's too late now, isn't it? Will we be at the end of the hall in T2 now?

We arrive on the 23rd as well but will probably be there late saturday night since we are driving from NY. I put in room requests but I'm calling today to make sure they have them down and to ask them about birthday buttons we are celebrating our twins 10th birthday while down at universal and disney .

I've stayed there 3 times now and stayed in a standard room each time. There's always been 2 double beds in the rooms

Twin rooms do have two double beds.

King rooms only have one large bed.......so they would need a rollaway or air bed.

King Suites have one large bed and the sofa bed in living area.

The standard rooms are 2 Queen. No doubles / full size in there.

I hear ya

Just threw in the kids suites so a newbie might think those suites had queens

The standard rooms are 2 Queen. No doubles / full size in there.

Lol.........different language we speak at times pcstang........::yes::

Us heathens in the UK call your queen beds, doubles..........I did mean queens for the standard rooms.

You should try buying sheets over there when all beds over here have different names.........lol......thankfully always got it right! But it's confusing.........

Lol.........different language we speak at times pcstang........::yes::

Us heathens in the UK call your queen beds, doubles..........I did mean queens for the standard rooms.

You should try buying sheets over there when all beds over here have different names.........lol......thankfully always got it right! But it's confusing.........
Thanks, I didn't know that! I do know different countries tend to have different sizes than we do. I run across it quite often.

lol......I always say we speak the same language......just very differently at times......::yes::

I think we will be fine with the standard 2 queen room. I'm too cheap to pay extra for the king suite even though it would be more comfortable. Now I just need to convince my husband to let me plan the vacation MY way.

I hate to throw a wrench into things, but my husband and I booked a standard king room this past August and we had the pull out sofa in our room.image.jpg

A few rooms have that set up

Most of the times they get the sofa in a standard room, it is a surprise

It is so rare, peeps rarely mention it in the threads

If I knew ahead of time I would get the sofa sleeper I would book the King standard. Is there enough room in the standard to fit the roll away comfortably or is it a pain to have to maneuver around it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!