Royal Pacific Resort Doesn't Disappoint!!!!

frisdis14

Earning My Ears
I thought I would let y'all know how much we enjoyed Royal Pacific. We stayed 4 nights over Memorial weekend and thoroughly enjoyed the resort. From the person that checked us in, to the bellhops, to the poolside servers...everyone was so friendly and accommodating! We arrived around 7am after driving all night. We were told we could have a room immediately and she gave me 3 choices. We chose Tower 3 third floor. We were able to settle in and take a nap, swim and check out City Walk. I enjoyed the resort so much that I left the park every afternoon for a few hours to lay by the pool and let someone bring me a drink. It was heaven! I never leave the parks midday at Disney. Our room was very clean and our requests to housekeeping for extra washcloths was met in abundance. We did leave tip envelopes each day, too. For anyone thinking of booking Royal Pacific, don't hesitate! You won't be disappointed.

How lovely to hear you had such a fantastic time at RPR!

It is such a beautiful hotel and always glad to hear others enjoy it too..........nice of you to come and share.

You touched on so many great points. One of our favorite things is just the design, decor, and ambiance. We feel like being transported to a far away world,...a VACATION world, when we stay there.

We are booked at RPR this October and we can't wait thank you for posting this it makes it even moreeciting when we hear great reviews on the hotel . We have never stayed at RPR before so we are looking forward to it.

Royal Pacific is way overrated.:rolleyes:

JK, I'm glad you enjoyed my second home.

RPR is wonderful-have always had a terrific stay.Stayed at Portofino,and it can't compare with the hospitality of RPR.

RPR is wonderful-have always had a terrific stay.Stayed at Portofino,and it can't compare with the hospitality of RPR.
i really am happy to read your stay with rpr was terrific for you!

when the staff at the hotel are helpful, cheery, and just down right friendly, it really adds to the experience of a person's stay on site.

after a lot of stays at rpr, i'm even on first name basis with bell hops, wait staff and housekeeping.
i see the same faces each year which makes me know the staff enjoy their jobs and making it a career.

We stayed there for the first time last Saturday. Our older dd just graduated and wanted to go to US for her graduation present. Possibly the most expensive 24 hrs I've ever spent! Great lunch and dinner at Jake's. The service was really good. The portions are so big, you could easily share entrees. Also, the poolside nachos fed 4 of us for dinner the next day (they were only $15, so that was a bargain!!) Gorgeous live orchids throughout the lobby!

We stayed there for the first time last Saturday. Our older dd just graduated and wanted to go to US for her graduation present. Possibly the most expensive 24 hrs I've ever spent! Great lunch and dinner at Jake's. The service was really good. The portions are so big, you could easily share entrees. Also, the poolside nachos fed 4 of us for dinner the next day (they were only $15, so that was a bargain!!) Gorgeous live orchids throughout the lobby!

Nachos poolside are the best.

I am looking at using Chase Sapphire reward points to book a couple of nights at RPR. When I go rewards webpage it lists a non-smoking room at a higher number of points per night.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't all hotel rooms in Florida non-smoking?

No smoking at the UO hotels in the rooms

Smoking is allowed in the middle open section inside the lobby or is was last year when I was there
No idea if it is still allowed at this point

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter