Royal Pacific Resort 2015 room refurbishment photos

Wow! That is one big flower. I do hope the coffee machine can lift out, I would imagine a lot of spillage at that height.

It's a pain in the you know what. The drawer does not lock out. I would unplug it and move to the top.

Wow! That is one big flower. I do hope the coffee machine can lift out, I would imagine a lot of spillage at that height.

for the time i will be at rpr, i plan to move the keurig to the bedroom dresser top.
i'm not messing with it in the cabinet.
just not convenient for me with all the coffee i consume.

/\hmmm, might work, as long as the cord from the keurig reaches existing wall socket & whether it's possible to reach it as located behind the dresser.

next person there :chat:needs to check & let us know if this will work

i hope it works.
can't see doing the keurig in the other room for 13 days....

it's hard enough for me to wait for the coffee when i wake up in the morning.
the fewer steps i have to do is better for me.

All the outlets are in the same places as before. So for the KS you can unplug it and put it back in the bedroom.

What's even more crazy is they never changed out the electrical switches or outlets. I plugged my fan in the bedroom and the outlet was so worn out.

Anyone there this week? Are they back to work on the refurb or are they still breaking for spring break?

thinking work will begin after the blackout period in the parks.
hotel rooms still needed for all that are still booked to stay this week and next.

would be a tight squeeze to take 3 floors out of the system right now for the completion at T1

Reactions: TSM

yeah-probably still busy with spring breaks! The more they get done before sept, the better the chance I have to get one!haha!!:rolleyes1

thankyou bluer for posting!

I find that large flower garish and rather off-putting, cannot look at it and not think of Audrey hovering over the bed.

little_shop_horrors.jpg

btw, is that a tiki picture on the wall?

BB283E5F-1A85-4859-9A35-84D011F0369C.jpg

LOL!!!! Audrey....LOL....Yes, I totally agree!

I am going for Labor Day weekend - I really like the new look :) So is the best chances of getting a refurb room is to request Tower 1?

Thanks

I have requested tower 1 for our December trip. It's looks like one side of the tower has a pool view and the other side would have some sort of theme park view. Is that correct?

We have a standard king reserved with blue level upgrade to water view if available. I'm assuming it will be as it should be slow during our dates.

i've stayed in T1 quite a few times and always had a view of partial park/hulk and pool.
other side can be views of the grounds or water canal, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter