Row row row your boat! July 28, 2013 on the Dream!

The last cruise I was on made a spreadsheet in google docs. I can see if I can figure it out, but not sure I want to "own" it. This is my first cruise ever so I'm sure there's a DCL vet that can do a much better job!

:welcome:
Welcome to our Dream DisGroup !
Sorry about your husbands injury ! I'm sure it was a disappointment to have to change your cruise, but let me say, you're going to love the DREAM !!!

I'm happy you want to do the FE. It's a lot of fun. It looks like it'll be a small group, so that will make it easy:thumbsup2. Being a small group we probably can get by without a spreadsheet. I can post the FE group participants,etc on this site. And we can add to it as it grows.

Interested in the FE exchange ??
If so, post the following info :

Dis name
Those in your cabin, first names
Childrens ages
Cabin #
Allergies

Come on everybody, sign up ! It'll be FUN !! :dance3:

I've created an FE sign up! Check it out and if you don't think it's helpful, no worries. This is just a really easy way to keep up with your group and any changes. It will prevent having to search the thread. Just save to your favorites like any other website and check it periodically.

We're still about 3 months out so I bet more join and sign up the closer we get to sail date. Unfortunately I have to post 10 times before I can upload the link so just a sec...

FANTASTIC !!

So will you add the names, etc, or will we need to do that ?
This is our info ...

scrapycruiser ( Gina )
Gina & Bruce
no children
Cabin, TBD
no allergies

Now that we've got this FE going I'm excited !:dance3:

Thanks again !

Its easiest if everyone adds their info. It will auto save and is pretty fool-proof. Since it's web based anyone with the link has access to add or make changes. Just click the link and then the next blank row.

For my last cruise I just saved the link to my favorites and checked it for changes periodically. That way I had it saved on my phone so when I was shopping for FEs I always had the most recent/accurate list handy.

Its easiest if everyone adds their info. It will auto save and is pretty fool-proof. Since it's web based anyone with the link has access to add or make changes. Just click the link and then the next blank row.

For my last cruise I just saved the link to my favorites and checked it for changes periodically. That way I had it saved on my phone so when I was shopping for FEs I always had the most recent/accurate list handy.

I clicked the link and then went to add my info but it didn't work :confused3

Hmmm. I just did a test row and it worked for me. Did you click the submit button on the left when you were finished? I think that's how info is officially accepted. If that isn't the problem, I'll have to brainstorm!

Hmmm. I just did a test row and it worked for me. Did you click the submit button on the left when you were finished? I think that's how info is officially accepted. If that isn't the problem, I'll have to brainstorm!

Just tried again. There was the blue box but it wouldnt allow me to enter any info ?? Is it because I have a mac ?

We are in!! I have our cabin number, but not handy -- I'll have to add it later.

By the way, the first time I put us in the info did not save. I signed in to Google, then it did save when I re-entered it. Maybe I just did something else right the second time? Either way -- we're on our way!! :-)

Fun ! Fun ! Fun !
Dh will be out of town for 2 1/2 weeks in June. I know what I'll be doing ! Hanging out in my craft room with my 3 dogs :cool1:

Come on ,everyone, and do the FE with us !:cheer2:

Yay! I'm glad it worked. Please please...if anyone has any other issues with the spreadsheet let me know! It's my first time creating with google docs, but my hubby and I are both pretty proficient with excel so I'm confident we can get the kinks worked out!

Yay, 3 cabins! We're on our way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter