• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Round 2 Adventures of the 2013 Disney Moms Panel Search

I just went to Kaylene's blog and watched the video that she has on there from the December training in 2009. It looks like SO MUCH FUN!

I am still checking my email constantly.... :hourglass :)

You can tell the anticipation is building. We've already hit 25 pages!!!

I have been checking my e-mail (and spam) far too frequently. I need to know!

Amy18 said:
The suspense is killing me! And Disney keeps sending me all these other emails!
I am trying to distract myself by planning our trips for next year. It is NOT helping! I am so tempted to put up my Disney Christmas Tree and decorations! I know, I am crazy. I should probably bring out my Disney Halloween stuff though.

Oooo! I hear you! Yep, I'd start with Halloween gear. I saw some Mickey themed decor yesterday at CVS. I love Mickey-themed Halloween decorations and try to add one cute thing to my collection each year.

Does anyone else go all out with Mickey-Halloween?

MamaCrush said:
:surfweb:

Kaylene, its so nice of you to stop by! I love that current MP members stop by to wish us well. It means a lot!

Others on this board: If you haven't read Kaylene's blog, you must check it out. I discovered it this time last year and poured over the posts regarding her Mom's Panel training trip. It's a great way to pass time while we wait!! Her blog link is at the bottom of her post. :surfweb:

Thanks for the suggestion! Will have to check that out ;-)

dizneygirl1991 said:
Oooo! I hear you! Yep, I'd start with Halloween gear. I saw some Mickey themed decor yesterday at CVS. I love Mickey-themed Halloween decorations and try to add one cute thing to my collection each year.

Does anyone else go all out with Mickey-Halloween?

Guilty. I posted some pics of our Disneyfied Haloween house on the Mickey Moms Club FB group. We love it. ~J

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just have to join everyone else in our anticipating. I am totally cool with not making it, but the suspense is killing me!!! I just got a fancy phone that makes it wayyy too easy to check emails and I definitely stopped in the middle of Target to check today! Terrible.

I never realized how many Disney-related emails I get until now. In the last 26 hours, I have received emails from Disney Channel, Walt Disney Pictures, Disney Insider, Disney Store, and Disney.com! ::yes:: Oh, and another one just came from Disney Family Deals. :)

Ha! I just got Mickey Mail. A big, yellow envelope addressed just to me, and on the front said, "See you real soon!" I thought, quickly, well this is why no one received an email, they used real mail!! Quickly, though I realized it was our "Thank You" note for our September trip! Super cute and amazing, but I did have heart failure for a moment!

Laurali said:
Ha! I just got Mickey Mail. A big, yellow envelope addressed just to me, and on the front said, "See you real soon!" I thought, quickly, well this is why no one received an email, they used real mail!! Quickly, though I realized it was our "Thank You" note for our September trip! Super cute and amazing, but I did have heart failure for a moment!

Hahaha....that is so funny that you would say that! I thought yesterday, for just a moment, that they would send our yeas or nays by snail mail. Good to know that the thought crossed someone else's mind too!

Tomorrow maybe? Have the emails ever come out on a Friday? Or will it be Monday? I'm driving myself crazy! Lol!

ccsmith312 said:
Tomorrow maybe? Have the emails ever come out on a Friday? Or will it be Monday? I'm driving myself crazy! Lol!

Who knows!?! So far I've read they have come out on Tuesday and Saturday, so really it could be any day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter