Round 2 Adventures of the 2013 Disney Moms Panel Search

Christy - I found you too (I am Running_Beauty_ on Twitter)!

I have a Disney screensaver on my phone, PC, and ipad. The ones I am using right now are courtesy of the Disney Parks Blog - love their wallpapers!

Don't have a Disney ringtone right now - haven't gotten around to changing it recently. Used to have the horn from the Disney Magic but it got lost when I changed phones :(

I have stayed a VWL, WL, BWV, OKW, SSR, BCV, Pop, ASM, ASSp, AKL, AKV, and the Poly. Since we joined DVC 11 years ago, most of our trips have been at DVC resorts but occasionally we still stay at a "regular" resort. We have also stayed at Vero Beach and GCV at DLR. Hope to try out all the resorts at some point :)

I enjoyed reading your posts this morning. I have to go get ready for work. I hope we all hear some news soon.

I did set myself up on Twitter this week. Still trying to get it figured out.

Until emails start going out, I am just assuming that we are all still be considered. That is a fun thought for me today.:)

Christy - I found you too (I am Running_Beauty_ on Twitter)!

I have a Disney screensaver on my phone, PC, and ipad. The ones I am using right now are courtesy of the Disney Parks Blog - love their wallpapers!

Don't have a Disney ringtone right now - haven't gotten around to changing it recently. Used to have the horn from the Disney Magic but it got lost when I changed phones :(

I have stayed a VWL, WL, BWV, OKW, SSR, BCV, Pop, ASM, ASSp, AKL, AKV, and the Poly. Since we joined DVC 11 years ago, most of our trips have been at DVC resorts but occasionally we still stay at a "regular" resort. We have also stayed at Vero Beach and GCV at DLR. Hope to try out all the resorts at some point :)

We love different resorts too ! We have stayed at a new one on each trip (6 now). I tell all my friends we want to stay everywhere at least once. So far, the BWI is my favorite.

That is a hard one because I am getting old and I'm not sure I remember....

All Star Movie, All Star Sports, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Riverside (when it was called Dixie Landings), Coronado Springs, Polynesian, Fort Wilderness Campsites, Fort Wilderness Cabins, Bay Lake, Animal Kingdom... My first visit we stayed in what I think were the Disney Villas. They were where Saratoga Springs is now. Boy I am feeling old.

30 years of Magic... 14 Resorts...

:cool1:

My Holiday season ringtone is the music from the Christmas parade at MK. Right now, it's 'State of Massachusetts' by Dropkick Murphy's.

Even though I don't remember getting the Dole Whip question (I applied for Disney Sports Team Mom) I would be :cheer2:Team Pineapple:cheer2:

... OK - trying out the signature line ... and another QOTD ... how many Disney resorts have you stayed in? My number is only 3 but I've stayed at WL 5 times with another one coming up! I've also seen rooms in the GF & BW - I just asked at the concierge desk because I was thinking about staying there & they showed me. Love those Cast Members. I don't have a Disney ringtone on my phone ... goes with the non-techie thing but being on this board is helping me be a bit better at this stuff so you never know ... I think I would have to go with Jiminy Cricket "When you wish upon a star".

I have stayed in several Disney resorts over the years! :)
VALUE: All Star Sports, Pop Century
MODERATE: Port Orleans Riverside, Coronado Springs
DELUXE: Grand Floridian, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
DVC VILLAS: Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk, Disney's Grand Californian and Aulani

... OK - trying out the signature line ... and another QOTD ... how many Disney resorts have you stayed in? My number is only 3 but I've stayed at WL 5 times with another one coming up! I've also seen rooms in the GF & BW - I just asked at the concierge desk because I was thinking about staying there & they showed me. Love those Cast Members. I don't have a Disney ringtone on my phone ... goes with the non-techie thing but being on this board is helping me be a bit better at this stuff so you never know ... I think I would have to go with Jiminy Cricket "When you wish upon a star".

I've stayed at 3 as well. All Star Music, All Star Movies and Port Orleans French Quarter. POFQ is my favorite and I've been able to talk myself into staying anywhere else since my first stay there.

Those of you who have just joined Twitter - today you may want to make sure you are following @InsidetheMagic @PaulChadkin @TouringPlans and @cmdisbrow (among others) because Fantasyland is having their soft open today, including the Little Mermaid area. They are currently waiting in line to ride now.

Yay for Disney giving us something huge to help distract us!

ticofan said:
To Laura,

Take your time. Just like it is fun to anticipate our next Disney trip. It is fun to wait and hope and dream!!

I am waiting and hoping and dreaming...and Saturday I go to Disney World.

Life is wonderful!! :lovestruc

So excited for you and your trip!

Ok friends, I am officially a twitter-er now! How do I pass out my handle? Would love to follow some of you guys!

Hoping my discovery of Twitter will distract me while we continue the wait. :-)

That's great!! Looking forward to following you! I'm @skampimom

I don't remember being so anxious about R2 notifications last year and I promised myself faithfully that I'd be much more laid back this year. Hah! :rotfl2: Need a new resolution. Any ideas??

Thank you again to all of the Panelists for your notes of encouragement - I love them! They add magic to our waiting room! pixiedust:

I'm hoping my rescue boat is Zambezi Zelda! :cool1:

BTW, I'm Team Pineapple too :wave2:

Hang in there everyone - big group hugs!! :grouphug:

Laura

We have stayed at...
All Star Movies and Music, Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside, Coronado Springs, Contemporary, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club and Beach Club Villas.

Also Sequoia Lodge at Disneyland Paris, but I wouldn't recommend it...

Skampigirl said:
That's great!! Looking forward to following you! I'm @skampimom

I don't remember being so anxious about R2 notifications last year and I promised myself faithfully that I'd be much more laid back this year. Hah! :rotfl2: Need a new resolution. Any ideas??

Thank you again to all of the Panelists for your notes of encouragement - I love them! They add magic to our waiting room! pixiedust:

I'm hoping my rescue boat is Zambezi Zelda! :cool1:

BTW, I'm Team Pineapple too :wave2:

Hang in there everyone - big group hugs!! :grouphug:

Laura

Just followed you on Twitter! I am @disneyinatweet

For Ring tones, I don't have a Disney one at the moment but I have had them in the past, I change them like I change my socks. Right now I am using Phantom of the Opera.

I have stayed at 5 resorts (SSR, AKV, BWV, BLT, All Star Movies) but have visited many others.

I forgot to include the Grand Californian :)

Those of you who have just joined Twitter - today you may want to make sure you are following @InsidetheMagic @PaulChadkin @TouringPlans and @cmdisbrow (among others) because Fantasyland is having their soft open today, including the Little Mermaid area. They are currently waiting in line to ride now.

Yay for Disney giving us something huge to help distract us!

Thank you!! How I'd love to be there today - looks amazing!! The walls were still up last week when we were there, but we were able to see the Beast's castle and it's a work of art! I'm sure it will be a highlight of the Moms Panel Trip in December too!! pixiedust:

Hi everyone! Checking in today... I just had the scare of my life and I still feel extremely on edge. My DD 5 goes to a Montessori School that is about 10 minutes away from our house. She has begged me for two years to let her take the bus and this year I finally caved in. I still only let her take it on Friday mornings only, so it's a treat for her. This morning the bus was really late because the normal bus driver was out. We thought we had missed it so we drove to the next little girl's house and waited there with her. The bus finally came around 8:20am and I left to make a Starbucks run. The bus is supposed to go right from that house to the school which is about a 5 minute drive. I got a call around 9am from the principal telling me that the bus had never gotten to the school. I FREAKED out. There are only two little girls on that bus and the school is 5 minutes away. I had visions of a lunatic bus driver taking my baby out of state somewhere and dumping the bus. It just figures that something like this would happen to me who is a ridiculously over-protective parent. Anyway, the principal of the school had gotten in touch with the bus company and was told that he had brought the girls to the wrong Montessori school that was 30 minutes in the wrong direction!!! To make matters worse, the folks at the bus company were acting like it was no big deal and were not apologetic at all. I'm sorry, but my 5 year old being taken to another town 30 minutes away is NOT okay, especially when the bus company doesn't even call me or the school to tell us!! They were just expecting to show up an hour late without any issue. Anyway, I abandoned my Chai and got to the school as fast as I could. The girls finally arrived there safely and were fine. They had loved the extra ride! LOL Figures... So now I'm debating whether I should let her continue to take the bus on Fridays, and if I do, should I follow the bus like one of those crazy moms... or get her a kid friendly cell phone so that she can call me if there are any issues. I don't know.. I have to think about it once I start breathing normally again.

Okay... so as for today's questions:

I don't currently use any Disney ringtones but the wallpaper on my iPhone and iPad are both of Cinderella Castle!

Resorts: We've stayed in many, but not all of them. Here is our list:

Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter, Animal Kingdom Lodge (also villas), Beach Club (and villas), Boardwalk Inn (and villas), Saratoga Springs, Yacht Club, Dolphin (not sure if that counts), Polynesian, Contemporary and Bay Lake Tower.

Of all the resorts we have NOT stayed yet I am most looking forward to the Wilderness Lodge. I think it would be fun to stay at the Grand Floridian but I also think it may be a little too stiff for us, IMO. (not to mention WAY out of our price range!) LOL

Oh! And I'm on twitter as well! I am @MarciWDWNT

Ok new to Twitter, I started following skampimom & the others listed above. Thanks to all you kind folks who have friend this techno-newbie.

Is their any other Disney must follows? Again, if anyone wants to tweet me: @minniemom_ee
FB Julie Mathews Wentzville, MO

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That is a hard one because I am getting old and I'm not sure I remember....

All Star Movie, All Star Sports, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Riverside (when it was called Dixie Landings), Coronado Springs, Polynesian, Fort Wilderness Campsites, Fort Wilderness Cabins, Bay Lake, Animal Kingdom... My first visit we stayed in what I think were the Disney Villas. They were where Saratoga Springs is now. Boy I am feeling old.

30 years of Magic... 14 Resorts...

:cool1:

Do I get to count Aulani?? And Grand California? And Vero Beach? And Disney's Hilton Head??

I now have 18 resorts. If everyone keeps reminding me of others, I am hoping to get to 20!!!

Thanks for being so nice everyone!!

Good Luck to all!! :wave2:

We have stayed at:
DELUXE
AKL 2004
Boardwalk 2012
MODERATE
Caribbean Beach Resort 2010
Coronado Springs 2010
Port Orleans Riverside 2011
VALUE
ALL STAR MOVIES 2005
ALL STAR MUSIC 2007
ALL STAR SPORTS 2008
POP Century 2011
OFF SITE- 2003

November 15 will mark our 11th trip, and our 20th Wedding Anniversary. We'll be staying at OKW. We'll get to see the World decked out in its finest AND have Thanksgiving dinner inside Be our Guest! Cannot Wait!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Good Morning All!

Hoping we all hear fantastic news soon!

The ringtone on my phone is currently music from the "Boo to You" parade. I change it pretty frequently.

I've stayed at All Star Music, Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club, Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Inn, Boardwalk Villas, Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian, Contemporary, Bay Lake Tower, and the Grand Floridian.

I have to admit I'm a twitter addict. I have a twitter list of 2013 hopefuls. I've added most of the people here, but if I missed you please send me a tweet and let me know @amymchodges

Off to finish cleaning out my closet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter