Rosie Roams in 2015 Updated April 19th

I have been planning my next trip to Universal !!! Found out that we fly out of Buffalo at 8a (Yeah!! don't have to be up at 2 a this time ) 5 will be flying out of Buffalo and I know 4 of them already Carol only knows 2 :snooty::rotfl2:. We meet 3 at MCO and both know 1 . I was also glad we were not getting the Meal Plan as I don't think it is worth it . Just hoping it doesn't make it hard to get into restaurants !!!

I have been planning my next trip to Universal !!! Found out that we fly out of Buffalo at 8a (Yeah!! don't have to be up at 2 a this time ) 5 will be flying out of Buffalo and I know 4 of them already Carol only knows 2 :snooty::rotfl2:. We meet 3 at MCO and both know 1 . I was also glad we were not getting the Meal Plan as I don't think it is worth it . Just hoping it doesn't make it hard to get into restaurants !!!

Yeah! Another trip and not even have to get up early this time.
I don't think you will have big problems at UO restaurants. Keeping my fingers crossed for you
!

Yeah! Another trip and not even have to get up early this time.
I don't think you will have big problems at UO restaurants. Keeping my fingers crossed for you
!

Yes last time was toooooo early ,BUT it was great to get in so early!!I actually forgot to ask which airlines but it is usually SWA. I was just concerned for restaurants with the new dining plan, as to whether I can still just make ressie that day like we did before. I will ask it on that board and see if anyone has an answer!!

Gotta finish reading to comment ...

Looking forward to your comments !!

Oh what the heck I don't think this straightened or rotated so just look sideways:rotfl2:
Sideways is how I normally look at you........... :rolleyes2

Then we headed to the Boat Ride which was a walk on
Ah yes, the slow boat to...........Mexico! :sail:

Here we have the Norway LOVE Triangle !!:scared1::scratchin:rotfl2:
I was noticing it was those three, and all wearing horn hats was maybe symbolic??? :rolleyes1

Afterwards we walked back to Test Track where 3 of them did the Single rider line . After that the vote was to head back to POP as it had been a VERY long day !!!
Almost afraid to ask which three did the single rider line. I'm guessing Carol went with them instead of Ms. Rosie??? :confused3

I have been planning my next trip to Universal !!! Found out that we fly out of Buffalo at 8a (Yeah!! don't have to be up at 2 a this time )
:cheer2: for not getting up at 2am for a change!!!

Sideways is how I normally look at you........... :rolleyes2

Are you saying I am TIPsy :rotfl2:

Ah yes, the slow boat to...........Mexico! :sail:

Well at least it doesn't repeat and repeat It's a Small World ..........:rotfl2:

I was noticing it was those three, and all wearing horn hats was maybe symbolic??? :rolleyes1

The female of the 3 should have Devils Horns:laughing:

Almost afraid to ask which three did the single rider line. I'm guessing Carol went with them instead of Ms. Rosie??? :confused3

Yes it was Carol and I think Adam and Jeff, but I will ride this is all had wanted to :snooty:

:cheer2: for not getting up at 2am for a change!!!

Oh Yea!!!!

That did not come out as I expected !! But good enuff , all my readers get that Marv is still picking on Poor Innocent Rosie !!!:snooty::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well you weren't there to help!!!:rotfl2:

I am sad I didn't have a trip with you.

That must not have been Beverley :rotfl2:

Or maybe it was? :crazy2::scared::rolleyes::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Here we have the Norway LOVE Triangle !!:scared1::scratchin:rotfl2:

So many comments about the hats but I am sure none of them will pass by the mods. :littleangel:

We were headed to Germany for our first Supper at Biergarten

One of the girls' mother was from Germany and she was thrilled to be eating there

They look like they enjoyed the show and the food.

Like the hat...

I have been planning my next trip to Universal !!! Found out that we fly out of Buffalo at 8a (Yeah!! don't have to be up at 2 a this time ) 5 will be flying out of Buffalo and I know 4 of them already Carol only knows 2 :snooty::rotfl2:. We meet 3 at MCO and both know 1 .

Yay for a later flight. Well an 8 am departure is not a "late" departure but not having to get up right after you get to sleep is good.

Are you saying I am TIPsy :rotfl2:

Nice one Rosie...

Or maybe it was

I don't think so!! In fact I think they liked the ones they tried , sooooo I doubt it was Beverley, there is nothing wrong with their Taste Buds , or ability to exclaim DISGUST!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2: In fact they are very good at saying exactly what they are thinking, it is one of the childlike things I adore about them , as I have as Marv would agree a very warped sense of humor !!:jumping1:

In fact they are very good at saying exactly what they are thinking, it is one of the childlike things I adore about them , as I have as Marv would agree a very warped sense of humor !!:jumping1:
Warped sense of humor??? Nah! That would mean I have a warped sense of humor and we all KNOW that couldn't be true........... :crazy:

Warped sense of humor??? Nah! That would mean I have a warped sense of humor and we all KNOW that couldn't be true........... :crazy:
Of course not Mr Marv ELOUS could not be warped !! But at least to my knowledge you have neither Torpedoed down the seats at Fantasmic , or sat on a Pigs Lap !!!:faint::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The trip has gotten off to a great start! They must have really loved the German place; everyone is all smiles. LOL! It's fun to see your group having such a great time. Good recommendation on the Bounty Breakfast. I was wondering about portions at the various resort places for breakfasts as that's what we'll probably do for most mornings.

All caught up! Enjoyed reading about your trip plans, but its even more fun to read about your actual trip. I know I have said this before but you are so amazing for taking such a large group to the world and organizing all their meds and dealing with their food issues and ...shall I go on! The last updates put a big smile on my face because everyone looks so happy. Wow - what a gift. You rock Rosie!

p.s. I can't believe you got there in time for breakfast! :worship:

Maybe not........but I HAVE laughed at someone who has done those things.............. ::yes:: :lmao:
Yes you have !!! :rotfl2: My co workers get many a laugh out of me , in fact one of the BIG Bosses said to another BIG boss who was harassing me in fun . "PLEASE do NOT get HER going " !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
Well, she did something to me with a wooden spoon............but it wasn't exactly beat! :duck:
Maybe I shouldda !!!:confused3:rotfl2:

All caught up! Enjoyed reading about your trip plans, but its even more fun to read about your actual trip. I know I have said this before but you are so amazing for taking such a large group to the world and organizing all their meds and dealing with their food issues and ...shall I go on! The last updates put a big smile on my face because everyone looks so happy. Wow - what a gift. You rock Rosie!

p.s. I can't believe you got there in time for breakfast! :worship:

That was a first being there for breakfast :goodvibes:goodvibes Mary Ellen it is sooo worth all the work, to join in their fun , it makes Disney new each time !! A sense of humor is an absolute MUST, and both Carol and I have that !!:rotfl2: But I thank you for your kind words :goodvibes:thumbsup2

The trip has gotten off to a great start! They must have really loved the German place; everyone is all smiles. LOL! It's fun to see your group having such a great time. Good recommendation on the Bounty Breakfast. I was wondering about portions at the various resort places for breakfasts as that's what we'll probably do for most mornings.
Some really loved Biergarten, especially the Love Triangle Gal whose mother was from Germany and she loved all the familiar food , some others not so much , but the majority loved the food. The Bounty platter at Pop is large , I would say 2 could share, although our guys devour the whole thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter