Rosie Roams in 2015 Updated April 19th

Hi Rosie! Just did a quick catch up. Looks like US was a huge hit with your gang! Hope Frank is getting better. Congrats on the new addition to your famiky!

Hi Rosie! Just did a quick catch up. Looks like US was a huge hit with your gang! Hope Frank is getting better. Congrats on the new addition to your famiky!

Frank passed away that night !! I was and am so sad. Last weekend my wonderful staff decorated the house for Memorial Day and had a very special section with a memorial for Frank, I cried when I saw it , it was soo sweet of them and so touching !!

Frank passed away that night !! I was and am so sad. Last weekend my wonderful staff decorated the house for Memorial Day and had a very special section with a memorial for Frank, I cried when I saw it , it was soo sweet of them and so touching !!

So sorry to hear that. I am sure he is missed a lot. Such a sweet gesture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter