Rosie Returns , DRAMA, sickness and MAGIC!!!!

I'm here Rosie and wow a DIS meet already :faint: Sounds like a fabulous start to your trip :thumbsup2

Yes it is agreat way to start any trip !!!DF Phil is embellishing on my DRAMA andtold hisversion of it to my staff today ! It involves 30 chinese people with cameras !!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Day 1 again and this time with pix !!!:banana: Phil came thru today !!!:banana:

PICT2278.jpg
[/IMG]

We met up with Gracie and family ( sorry haven't found those pix yet ) but we watched Spectro together !!! Most pix didn't come out to well but this is pretty good for me !!!!:lmao:

Just realised this is not Spectro but the Halloween Parade !!!!

Day one again and this time I found Gracie!!:banana:
PICT1144.jpg
[/IMG]

As you can see it was a little wet !!! In the back is Sandy !!! I understand I am all over FB on her space soooo this is fair game !!!:lmao::lmao:

Day one again and this time I found Gracie!!:banana:
PICT1144.jpg
[/IMG]

As you can see it was a little wet !!! In the back is Sandy !!! I understand I am all over FB on her space soooo this is fair game !!!:lmao::lmao:

Hi Rosie Nice picture of us:yay::woohoo:But I do look a little tired. It was fun meeting you, You picked us Great seats to see Specto, I will remember these seats when I go next time. I had fun sharing a Pop and talking with you on Monday evening at Pop CEntury too :goodvibes How are you posting the words on you photos? When I have a photos it cuts off the wording
Talk soon
Grace:rotfl:

Hey Rosie!! glad you made it home ok!!It was GREAT seeing you again and I can't wait to see those pics!! Especially the one of your FAVORITE Cast Member of all time:rolleyes1 I'm a bit late joining in here because I got into a bit of a car wreck with a Disney truck of all things!!!Every one's ok though!!!!:yay:"ill be wathing for your next post!!:hippie:

Hey Rosie!! glad you made it home ok!!It was GREAT seeing you again and I can't wait to see those pics!! Especially the one of your FAVORITE Cast Member of all time:rolleyes1 I'm a bit late joining in here because I got into a bit of a car wreck with a Disney truck of all things!!!Every one's ok though!!!!:yay:"ill be wathing for your next post!!:hippie:

OMG Are you really OK!!! I hven't looked at ll the pix yet aqs Philonly loaded thm yesterday !! I was at the ER all Thurs/Fri night NOT me but a consumer !! I took Tylenol PM lat night and slept for 13 hours !!!:rotfl2:

Day 1 Concludes
After Spectro The girls and Sandi and me head back to Pop. I meet up with Gracie who has wonderful handmade autograph books the the 3 kids and a notebook for me for my TR !! Thank you Gracie !! I sure did use it and will keep using it till it's FULL!!

The next morning we are off to DHS for Rope Drop and the girls were excited to see

PICT1385.jpg
[/IMG]

They were looking forward to seeing this today !!

Rosie, you are tooo cute! I really wish we had gotten to meet up! please consider next september!!

Day 2

Our game plan was this ...I would get Fps for RNR while the gang got in line for TSM!! Good Plan right !!!:lmao: Well here's wha hapened !!! I get the FPs no problem but learn tha RnR is down .. soo I think no biggie it will be up and I had better get my **** over to TSM !! Well Judy calls saying HURRY !! What did she think I was doing :rotfl2:
I get in line and we are enjoying the stand bye line , when an announcement comes over !!:scared1: "Turn around and exit the way you came in" Dumbfounded we did so that was both our rides down !!
So we went on Backlot Tour which the others had never done and guess what it was huge success ! Judy kept asking why I was smirking that she was sitting on the left hand side on the outside !! She sure found out and I would need a lot more *****'sfor what she said to me !!!:lmao:
By this time we coul get FP's for TSM!!!! so that accomplished we had an early lunch . My first time at ABC apart from being a/c I as not impressed , the rolls sucked !!!
The others then headed to RnR and I took Kyle on the Great Movie Ride another first for him!!! He LOVED it:cloud9:

The others did Rnr and ToT and met us again !! Judy took Kyle on Great Movie ride again ( told ya he loved it ) The rest of us went to the muppets 3D Another first for me well and was not impressed !
It was now 4pm and the gang wanted to see American Idol , I went for more RnR FP's !! W e all met up for our 4:45p suppeer ressies at Sci Fi!!

PICT1388.jpg
[/IMG

We settled for a table car as by this time Kyle was having a meltdown and we dn't want to wait No complaints with service and the food was great we mostly had steaks. Sandi had ribs and of course Kyle had Mac & cheese !! I had the cheesecake fr dessert ad they all kept eating it so you know it was good as werethe Oreocookie milkshakes !! We didn't like the table as it is hard to watch th scren plus it was super dark!!

Will complete in next post!!!

What a pain about the rides being down but it sounds as though you had fun anyway!

Those oreo milkshakes are awesome aren't they :thumbsup2

Enjoying your TR. Both rides down at the same time??? How crazy is that? I am sending you an envie this week. Keep a look out.

Good evening Lady Dole Duchess of Whippington.

Subscribing and looking forward to hearing about your latest trip!

popcorn::

Hey Rosie! I'm heeeeeeeere!!!!! You're off to a great start and it looks like Ally and I just missed you! :sad1: We were there the weekend of Sept 25-27. And I've started my new TR for that..... :rolleyes1

I'll check back soon to see what you're up to!

Enjoying your TR. Both rides down at the same time??? How crazy is that? I am sending you an envie this week. Keep a look out.

Thanks Doreen !! I am still considering May 4th thru 13th!!!

Good evening Lady Dole Duchess of Whippington.

Subscribing and looking forward to hearing about your latest trip!

popcorn::

Hi Jason and welcome !! Do you have any plans for your next visit!

Hey Rosie! I'm heeeeeeeere!!!!! You're off to a great start and it looks like Ally and I just missed you! :sad1: We were there the weekend of Sept 25-27. And I've started my new TR for that..... :rolleyes1

I'll check back soon to see what you're up to!

I am up to your first night at Mahi Mahi!!!!

When I left you we were at Sci Fi. Well wehad FPs burning in our pockets sooooo it was off to TSM , Everyone loved this !! My score wasn't to great as usual but I have fun missing:rotfl2:
Sandi had like 97% accuracy , me about 27% :lmao: Then the girls and Sandi again went on RnR !! While we shopped and look what Kyle got!!
PICT1407.jpg
[/IMG]

Judy got thgirls Mickey ears too but Kyle loved these.

Kyle wanted to go on..... Great Movie Ride ( have I created a monster !!) Sooo we all went on it and again everyone loved it !! I am feeling pretty cheesy as my solo trips have widened my Disney horizons and I can safely advice what is good and what ain't !! That's IF I've done it !!![

At this point SICKNESS started !! Samantha was not herself all day and had braved it thru but had now had enough!! So we decided against waiting for Fantasmic and head back to Pop!! Here the others swam , Samantha went to bed wel medicated ! If you remember my PTR I was prepared , even had antibiotics ! You know how we always finish every course of them:confused3

I headed to the Gift shop where my FAVORITE CM was working !!!Ellysse had some special pins to trade , she knows I am a TINK gal and had several for me !! Thanks Ellyyse

I then went outside for a smoke and had an unplanned Dis meet MsDisney 23 We ran into each other every day and later in the TR you will hear how she cracked Judy up!!!!!

So Day 2 comes to a close !! We have had lots of Magic and sickness .The Drama is still to come !!!!!:confused3 /COLOR]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter