Rosie Returns , DRAMA, sickness and MAGIC!!!!

I used to be one of the only fans of ABC Commissary until they changed the menu. I don't eat there any more. Too bad too as I LOVED the AC in there.

People getting sick oh no!

Hi Jason and welcome !! Do you have any plans for your next visit!

I do! :banana:

The day I get home from Disney is the day I start planning the next trip. :rotfl:

I'm not sure if you'd remember, but at the Mammoth May Meet, my cousin Sara stopped by. She is from Orlando. Well she is getting married next August 7th in Celebration and she didn't have to ask me twice if I'd make the trip down. It's going to be another "Boys only" trip with Colin. The DW had enough magic during our family trip to the Beach Club Villas in August and isn't thrilled about another trip to WDW so soon with the "inlaws". :lmao:

Colin and I are definately staying offsite :sad2: (because I'll be getting a large timeshare so my family can stay with us) but I'm planning on using the 2 unused days on my no-expiry Hopper (and a few waterpark days) during the visit. I'm also definately planning on one day at Harry Potter's Wizzarding World at Universal IA during this trip too.

Looking forward to hearing about your latest trip in the report. :goodvibes

Evenin all !! Jus homw from work !!!! Super tired , will update tomorrow oops sorry it is tomorow !!!

Hi Rosie, my name is Ty. I am subbing this TR. You have a way of making the excitement show through in your words.

I love the Mickey ears that Kyle is wearing. I think will end up owning a pair on my next trip.

I can't wait for more.

Hi Rosie, Did you get a pin from Disney for 4/11/10 to 6/3/10. There are different offers going around but I did get a pin for a $500 gift card if I purchase 5 night 6 day vaca package & park tickets. When I checked the codes & rates board a lot of people were getting them. Mine came by email. I was hoping they would extend the 4/3 deal. I have been wanted to call and make my ressies but not sure what I should do. I may hold out until the end of this month & see if they extend the 4/3 deal. If not I will take this deal but want 7 nights.

Hi Rosie, my name is Ty. I am subbing this TR. You have a way of making the excitement show through in your words.

Thank You Ty !!:) Welcome to my TR I am not the most computor lit person( Jo hold your mirth:lmao:) So I try to use my humor to decorate my TRs !!!!

I love the Mickey ears that Kyle is wearing. I think will end up owning a pair on my next trip.

I can't wait for more.

Thank You Ty !!:) Welcome to my TR I am not the most computor lit person( Jo hold your mirth:lmao:) So I try to use my humor to decorate my TRs !!!!

Hi Rosie, Did you get a pin from Disney for 4/11/10 to 6/3/10. There are different offers going around but I did get a pin for a $500 gift card if I purchase 5 night 6 day vaca package & park tickets. When I checked the codes & rates board a lot of people were getting them. Mine came by email. I was hoping they would extend the 4/3 deal. I have been wanted to call and make my ressies but not sure what I should do. I may hold out until the end of this month & see if they extend the 4/3 deal. If not I will take this deal but want 7 nights.

No I didn't get that yet I will be checking as that would def. add to the May dates popularity!!!:banana: A $500 gift card sounds good PM me with details Doreen !!!

Love Kyle's ears and so sorry about your granddaughter feeling ill!

Yes Jo I love the pix of Kyle !! Sam was a real TROOPER for about 4 days , se stuck it out and was determied to do it all as much as possible !!It really was only the Fantasmic that we missed !! Her appetite was off most o the trip but Stephanie mad eup for it:lmao: Man did that girl eat !!!!!

Day 3 begins :-

We were up at 7:15 am as I ddn't hear or we didn't get our wake up call from Stitch:lmao: So we were running a little late . With 2 teens and a 7 yearold !!:scared1: But we made it very son after Rope Drop and this is our Park today

Well it would seem like my pix didn't copy I will show you what did and then go back and copy again
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

After several failed attempts let's see:-

PICT1414-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Now for those of you who remember my PTR you can see "Hoochie Mama" grandaughter and covered like Fort Knox Gal !!!hat amazes me is Sam didn't have a sweat shirt on:lmao:

Well the others headed to th Seas while I ran to Soarin' for the required FP's!!
I met up with them in "Crush" which was a fav. from last time , but Sand(with an i) first time ! Hey that would be cuz this was her FIRST Diney vacation!!

After the Seas and yes Judy saw her beloved Dolphins !!we headed to Soarin'As usual I left my shoes on the ground to retrieve afterwards !! Judy refused to believe they would be there and stowed hers!! Okay Ye of little Faith:lmao: Judy does not like Soarin' ( Is she my daughter :confused3)
Next up was for the others "Honey Ishrunk!" Me over to TT for FP's !!!You are not gonna believe tis TT was down !!!:lmao:But I got FPs for later so all was Good
Next we head to the World and Lunch ...... stay tuned folks :banana:

I do! :banana:

The day I get home from Disney is the day I start planning the next trip. :rotfl:

I'm not sure if you'd remember, but at the Mammoth May Meet, my cousin Sara stopped by. She is from Orlando. Well she is getting married next August 7th in Celebration and she didn't have to ask me twice if I'd make the trip down. It's going to be another "Boys only" trip with Colin. The DW had enough magic during our family trip to the Beach Club Villas in August and isn't thrilled about another trip to WDW so soon with the "inlaws". :lmao:

Colin and I are definately staying offsite :sad2: (because I'll be getting a large timeshare so my family can stay with us) but I'm planning on using the 2 unused days on my no-expiry Hopper (and a few waterpark days) during the visit. I'm also definately planning on one day at Harry Potter's Wizzarding World at Universal IA during this trip too.

Looking forward to hearing about your latest trip in the report. :goodvibes

Hey Jason! I can totally understand your wife's feeling on a WDW trip with the inlaws. Been there, done that. Even wrote a TR that Jeff made me edit "just in case" my SIL saw it!!! :rotfl2:

We'll be seeing the new HP at IOA soon too! Jeff's cousin is a bigwhig there so we're hoping to catch the grand opening!!! I'll be sure and post to let people know about it - I'm soooo excited for it!

Rosie - love the "hoochie" pic! :rotfl2:

I forgotto post this pix at the Seas !!

PICT1420.jpg
[/IMG]

We now headed into THE WORLD thru Canada !! As we had 12:10 ressies at TE w werepressed for time so went right thru Canada ! Stopped in the UK and they spotted the Kit Cot Station sooo 3 kids and Sandi got a mask and a stamp, not much time spent there this time soo moved on to France now I know we took pix all around the world but I can't find them yet sooooo bear with me !!
Judy was quite upset that the UK did not have Big Ben !!:rotfl2: Oh and I forgot Kylewanted a Sword and shield in England which we did eventually get him!!
In France the girls sampledthe perfume :scared1: Morocco was just a another Kidcot !! By this time Sandi is ++++ benton hiting every country for the Kidcot !:rotfl2:

We arrive at Noon for our TE ressies again I still have to locate the pix unless Phil didn't do his job!!!:scared1:Bad Phil!!!!:rotfl2:

So I will just tell you about it and come back if I ever find the dang
pix !!!:worship:

Judy and the others dissappear to find the bathroom and our buzzer goes off !! They took forever to get back !!:scared1: So we were seated on time and witha nice couple !!

Kyle was absolutely fascinated !! The service was great and I noticed Kyle bowing like the server !! She showed them how to ue chopstix and he did :banana:

The girls and Sandi had the Filet,Kyle chicken and Judy and I shared the Shrimp and steak!!

Of course our chef made a HUGE onion volcano which thrilled Kyle :cloud9: The food was wonderful !! I do wish the dessert choice was betteer though!!They all opted for icecream and Judy and I ate Kyles fruit !!
This a definate must do again for the family It was Kyles favorite !!!

Now you must remeber this is an ADHD kid so have no fears of taking children.

Will continue our World Travels later You will find out which is Sandi's favorite and why!!!!!:rotfl2:

Great update Rosie. Glad everyone enjoyed Teppan Edo. Still have not tried it yet. I just PM'd you back.

Great updates Rosie. Really there is someone who doesn't like Soarin?

Teppan Edo is a great restaurant for sure! My peeps do a great job!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter