Rose & Crown stein pic?

pjpoppins

DIS Veteran
Does anybody have a picture if this? I see it is only $5 for it without beer (I don't usually drink at Disney and I'm a hop-head...before I get flamed). I assume its not a true stein in a German sense but about how big is it and what material? I thought this might be a good cheap souvenir. Thanks

I didn't know that R&C had souvenir steins, but I had seen souvenir steins at a few other locations throughout WS, so I'm guessing the one at R&C is pretty similar. It's a tall acrylic (plastic) mug with a logo printed near the top.

This is something similar that they had for F&W festival (about halfway down the page on the link below). The ones in WS had the country's flag in place of the F&W logo (I saw them at Canada and Germany for sure).
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/09/28/2012-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-merchandise/

It's plastic, as one is not permitted to walk around outside with a glass container and they're offering them as something for the guest to take with them and continue to drink from.

DSCN0329.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter