Rose & Crown stein pic?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by pjpoppins, Dec 4, 2012.

1. pjpoppins

pjpoppins DIS Veteran

Does anybody have a picture if this? I see it is only $5 for it without beer (I don't usually drink at Disney and I'm a hop-head...before I get flamed). I assume its not a true stein in a German sense but about how big is it and what material? I thought this might be a good cheap souvenir. Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

I didn't know that R&C had souvenir steins, but I had seen souvenir steins at a few other locations throughout WS, so I'm guessing the one at R&C is pretty similar. It's a tall acrylic (plastic) mug with a logo printed near the top.

This is something similar that they had for F&W festival (about halfway down the page on the link below). The ones in WS had the country's flag in place of the F&W logo (I saw them at Canada and Germany for sure).
    http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/09/28/2012-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-merchandise/

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

It's plastic, as one is not permitted to walk around outside with a glass container and they're offering them as something for the guest to take with them and continue to drink from.

5. GeneralTso

GeneralTso DIS Veteran

6. MsPlutoNJ

MsPlutoNJ Aca-awkward

Oh my!!! Now I'm hungry and drooling!!

One week from tonight, I will be eating here.

Awesome pic!

7. princess124

princess124 Mouseketeer

Me too!!! Their fish and chips are AMAZING... ::yes::