Rose & Crown patio...

Agree with PP who said to arrive early. We arrived about 40 minutes before our ADR and *very* nicely asked for outdoor seating. We waited patiently and yes it was worth the wait--they put us on the lower patio at a table right up against the wall. Amazing view and yes we could feel the heat!

As a funny aside, Erik Estrada and his family were sitting at the table right next to us. :thumbsup2 He saw my SIL and I *quietly* arguing about whether or not it was him (I said it was, she said it wasn't) and he came over to introduce himself. He was very nice, chatted with all of us for a while, and even asked us if we wanted to take a picture.

Thanks everyone for the input to my initial post. I guess my best bet is to arrive about 15 minutes early for my 7:05 ADR and request a patio table with a view of Illuminations. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter