Rope Drop?

It seems that some people feel passionately about rope drop. To be honest it scares me a little bit. I have seen too many stories on DIS about people acting crazy. How important is rope drop, and how crazy do people act? I don't mind crowds, I can't stand pushing and shoving. I am on vacation, and I would like to avoid getting in a fight. Jersey Girls don't react well to being pushed :).

It is a Disney experience like no other. We don't usually do it because my family is not an early riser group. However, I really wanted to do it just once. We did it in MK and it was really cool. We were the second car on Buzz and then the first people on the TTA. We also got early SM FP. Anyway, we found that people were not pushing and did not run. I attribute this to the phenomenal cast members manning the rope. They instructed us to slowly walk with them to the rides. I found it like counting down to new years before we got into the park. It felt like we were among true disney fans. It made you feel like part of the club. People were excited and you were able to watch the MK come alive right before your eyes.

I would say at least try it once- in MK if you can. It is a magical experience for sure. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter