Room requests for Pop?

lovemy3girls

DIS Veteran
What is the best way to go about sending room requests to my resort? Phone call, email, fax? How many days prior to check in should I do this? We have never bothered to do this before, and have been happy with our rooms. This time, however, will be our first time staying at a value (Pop). I have read about noise issues near the pools, and would prefer to be away from the noise if possible. The issue is, we are a grand gathering with 3 rooms, and we booked preferred, which I understand a lot of the preferred rooms are poolside. Should I bother with trying make a request? If so, how should I word it? Thanks!

I always make my request at the time of booking and have never been disappointed. Then a week before arrival I call and confirm everything. You could call them now and add the any requests to your reservation. From what I have been reading, faxing is not the best way anymore.
We stayed at Pop in preferred and we were facing the pool. It wasn't noisy we were on third floor, it was Jan. but people were swimming. Just tell them you would like to request that your rooms do not face the pool. They will note it on your ressie, then when you checkin just ask again if possible to get three room together that don't face pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter