Room Block Next Week?

MissManners

Mouseketeer
I know this is super last minute, but does anyone have a room block that covers Dec. 26th-28th next week? I was sick as a dog after my wedding a week and a half ago, so didn't get to enjoy any of the parks on the four days that we were supposed to. :sick: We are trying to go back and salvage our mini Disneymoon experience..... thank God for annual passes! If anyone has a block please either post here or PM me. Thanks so much!!!!

Leighnara's block is Jan 1-7 (she posted earlier if you scroll down looking for help). I know I have people staying extended times past my actual block and they are using the room nights (my mom is staying almost a week beyond my wedding) you can certainly try to get her rate and give her the nights! She's in our FB group too :goodvibes

GL!

Hi! I am more of a lurker here (i'm posting my tr after the big day though) but I am getting married on the 29th so we have a room block HOWEVER we only have Wilderness lodge and Boardwalk in our block.

Sorry I can't help, I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you were sick after your wedding :( I hope it wasn't too awful and you had a wonderful wedding day at least!

Regan could you PM your rates for WL and Boardwalk please? Thanks Tric, I will check out the posting for Leighnara. And Singastory, thank you!!! The wedding day went well!!

As you have Annual Passes you may want to see if they have any AP discounts. They sometimes work out cheaper than room blocks or any other discounts. Hope ou get to enjoy a second Honeymoon and sorry you were sick after your wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter