Rolling Coolers insulated for stateroom-only 10 bucks

IF your family LOVES soda and water...well then it is a MUST (hahaha)! Actually the soda is FREE 24 hours a day UP on DECK 9. If you feel like having a soda in your cabin and not going up and down all the time, then the cooler is an awesome IDEA!!! :thumbsup2
Same for the BOTTLED WATER on DCL. The bottled water is NOT free, so I would bring that in the cooler as well as soda.

You know what, I have to STOP typing and go order another one online at DILLARDS. My DS is going cross-country this summer for 3 weeks and has already CLAIMED the one I got yesterday..... :)

I will DEF need another one....HEY for $10.00 how can you go wrong.... :)

I LOVE THE DIS BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :wave2:

Thanks for posting this. I ordered a couple. We may not use them on the cruise (already have a disney one for this purpose) but we can always use these cheap... we use rolling coolers a lot when camping, going to water parks, etc. Very good price! I see they say they'll send an email about availability later though- so I will just cross my fingers and hope they haven't run out at this price!

amynrick said:
So what are the rules about what kind of beverages you can bring on board. Are you allowed to bring in your own alcohol or beer? I am planning our second cruise and I noticed on the first cruise that a lot of people had coolers with beer, but never noticed if they let them on board with them. We like to have a couple of drinks, but the prices for drinks on the ship is a little spendy. It would be nice to bring some of our own on. :confused3

Yes, you can bring your own beer, wine, other alcohol etc. onboard with you.....I would be discreet and not flaunt it but DCL is one of the the few cruiselines that lets you bring your own....

do they care if you pack the cooler full of water and alchol?? ad long as no ice in it????

joepoe said:
We are newbie cruisers leaving Sunday. Help us understand? Why do we need such big rolling coolers? 36 cans? 52 cans? Plus goodies? We are a family of five. Is this a must?

Only you can make the determination of if you need one or not, no one can answer it for you, we are a family of 3, i know our needs and we need one, it really just depends, we also use our post cruise, we fill it up and keep it in back of the suv so when we leave the parks we have a cold drink, we etake it to the pool area at OLCC and use it there

Bad News!!! I just checked online and it is no longer available online !!!

We must have bought out the warehouse!!!! :lmao: :rotfl:

I am glad that I got mine and they are shipped and on their way!!

I can't believe it! I just placed this order on Sunday and it arrived today! We have Dillard's here locally so I don't know if that made a difference or not. Anyway, it's really neat...a nice size, not too big and great that it rolls around like a piece of luggage. Thanks again HappyLawyer! :thumbsup2

Anytime everyone i just checked mine is not here yet but it is in transit

What do you use the rolling cooler for - use in the room or on excursions? Do you actually bring it with you? Isn't that an inconvenience? What if you are swimming or on a boat - bring it just like a backback or purse? Then do what with it? I like the idea, just worried I'll feel like I'm stuck with it and no where to put it or anyone to watch it.

Forgive me, newbie!!

joepoe said:
We are newbie cruisers leaving Sunday. Help us understand? Why do we need such big rolling coolers? 36 cans? 52 cans? Plus goodies? We are a family of five. Is this a must?
I will be honest I did not buy mine for the Cruise. I bought mine for sports. I uses most of the time for Baseball. I did not know about the 10.00 one before I bought mine. They have what they call coolers in the room's. They do not keep things as cold as a frig. If you are a family of 5 and being your own drinks it might come in handy for you. The nice thing about either coller is they fold up and you can put in your suitcase. The host or hoster will bring you ice for it. :sunny:

joepoe said:
I will be honest I did not buy mine for the Cruise. I bought mine for sports. BY goodies I mean there is a duffle bag that is zippered on to the time of it. You could leave it on or take it off. I uses most of the time for Baseball. I did not know about the 10.00 one before I bought mine. They have what they call coolers in the room's. They do not keep things as cold as a frig. If you are a family of 5 and being your own drinks it might come in handy for you. The nice thing about either coller is they fold up and you can put in your suitcase. The host or hoster will bring you ice for it. :sunny:

UPDATE: My cooler came today!!! I'm sooo excited. I can't believe this only cost $10($15 total). I love it. It will get many many days on the baseball field, beach, and DCL.

HappyLawyer - Thanks for the heads up. That's so funny that they ran out. I could just hear them at the supply house wondering what the hay is going on with these coolers? :lmao:

Thanks again.

TiggerInNY

Mine arrived today as well. It's pretty darned nice for $10! Even if I don't take it on the cruise I'll get lots of use out of it anyway. My parents like it too.

:thumbsup2 :hug: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :disrocks:

Thanks for the tip- ours came last night- it is going to make our soccer games much more enjoyable. Thanks for the wonderful tip!!!

well i am sure they are durable as softball season will be upon us soon, gee parents really don't get any breaks, but then after that the cruise

Our 2 arrived today!! :banana:
Can anyone figure out what that velcroed flap at the bottom is for? It's right above the wheels. It doesn't collapse the cooler or anything, as far as I can figure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter