Rolling Coolers insulated for stateroom-only 10 bucks

Caropooh said:
Our 2 arrived today!! :banana:
Can anyone figure out what that velcroed flap at the bottom is for? It's right above the wheels. It doesn't collapse the cooler or anything, as far as I can figure.

ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!! Mine came FRIDAY and I forgot to POST but also, yes, what exactly is that bottom thing all about...my DS thought maybe you attached something to it....like there is this huge piece of VELCRO?????? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I just looked at mine and it doesn't have any velcro near the bottom? But what is the loop for near the top of the cooler for? It's right against the handle when it's collapsed down. I'm perplexed!!!

TiggerInNY said:
I just looked at mine and it doesn't have any velcro near the bottom? But what is the loop for near the top of the cooler for? It's right against the handle when it's collapsed down. I'm perplexed!!!

TIGGER: Look at the SEAM around the entire bottom...pull on that and you will note VELCRO right there.....very interesting.

As far as the LOOP, maybe to hang it up when NOT in USE. Or strap it to something?????

I did look for an instruction manual but I did not see one....

Go ahead TIGGER: Look closely at the bottom and try to figure out why that SEPARATES?????????

momrek06 said:
TIGGER: Look at the SEAM around the entire bottom...pull on that and you will note VELCRO right there.....very interesting.

As far as the LOOP, maybe to hang it up when NOT in USE. Or strap it to something?????

I did look for an instruction manual but I did not see one....

Go ahead TIGGER: Look closely at the bottom and try to figure out why that SEPARATES?????????

OK, I found it. Beats the hey out of me why that separates. :confused3 Don't have a clue....

TiggerInNY said:
OK, I found it. Beats the hey out of me why that separates. :confused3 Don't have a clue....

TIGGER: :confused3 :confused3

I asked my DH who is a design engineer (granted for the railroad) BUT I still thought he might know......but he has NO clue :rolleyes:

What exactly do the rooms have in them? What is the difference between a "cooler" and "refridge"? I am traveling with an infant so I need to be able to store milk/formula. Hmm.....

THanks!

I figured out what the velcro place is for!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :yay:
It's your secret hiding place for your ID and KTTW card when you're on Castaway Cay!!!! Of course since all DIS'rs now have these rolling coolers, it's not so secret any more!!!
No clue on the loop at the top, :confused3 unless you used it to hang it up. That's sort of weird, if you ask me.

Caropooh said:
I figured out what the velcro place is for!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :yay:
It's your secret hiding place for your ID and KTTW card when you're on Castaway Cay!!!! Of course since all DIS'rs now have these rolling coolers, it's not so secret any more!!!
No clue on the loop at the top, :confused3 unless you used it to hang it up. That's sort of weird, if you ask me.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I see the $10 ones are gone but I did find some on sale when I typed in "coolers" - $24 for the large - still a good deal! Just thought I would pass it on.

Faith&Hope said:
What exactly do the rooms have in them? What is the difference between a "cooler" and "refridge"? I am traveling with an infant so I need to be able to store milk/formula. Hmm.....

THanks!

FAITH: I learned on these Boards that what was in our room was actually a "cooling box"....I will say when we got into our room, I noticed that the refridge had like THREE doors. Really strange, I thought. Really weird :confused3 !!

I did keep all my bottled water in there and any leftovers from dinner in there and it appeared to be nice and cold...but that said I have NO clue if it is proper for baby formula??? :confused3 :confused3 !

If no one posts you, then I would certainly call DCL before leaving to get the FACTS on the refridge....or cooling box...??? :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's really a nice little cooler. I think we'll bring it on the cruise and use it on CC to carry water, etc.

We will also use it for this soccer season. I am also going to keep it in the back of my minivan for keeping frozen or cold groceries in until I get them home.

OKAY EVERYONE:

I talked to my DS again about the bottom of the cooler....

He THINKS that is the ONLY why they could PROPERLY attach the
WHEELS.... :confused3

Anyone else THINK, that they may be it!!!! :confused3

kath1210 said:
I am also going to keep it in the back of my minivan for keeping frozen or cold groceries in until I get them home.

THAT is a good idea. I love it!!! It's a great size for that. Good thinking. Thanks.

TiggerInNY

TiggerInNY said:
THAT is a good idea. I love it!!! It's a great size for that. Good thinking. Thanks.

TiggerInNY

Maria -- the color of our rolling coolers should go well with our excursions bags we are ordering. I think they are about the same color of blue!

momrek06 said:
OKAY EVERYONE:

I talked to my DS again about the bottom of the cooler....

He THINKS that is the ONLY why they could PROPERLY attach the
WHEELS.... :confused3

Anyone else THINK, that they may be it!!!! :confused3

:confused3 I guess that could be it. I don't know. DD12 has a rolling backpack for school and she doesn't have a cool velcro flap on the bottom of hers. The wheels are just attached through the bottom of the backpack. We WILL figure this out!!!

Caropooh said:
:confused3 I guess that could be it. I don't know. DD12 has a rolling backpack for school and she doesn't have a cool velcro flap on the bottom of hers. The wheels are just attached through the bottom of the backpack. We WILL figure this out!!!

YES!!! we WILL... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ...we will need sometime but we

WILL figure it out!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter