Roll Call for the April 4, 2004 Wonder 4 night cruise!

Wow I finally found a thread about this cruise. I am so excited.DW and I went last year by our selves we liked sooo much we are bringing every one back. Us two uncles from Philly my mom DW mom and our 7yo DS. We can hardly wait and my uncles are freezing and just wanting to get out of the cold. We are in Ft.Lauderdale so it is just a scenery change for us:sunny: All the others are new to cruising so we figured might as well spoil them for any other lines (lol).
It is great to hear there will be other DIS people there.:earsboy:

Going on a major shopping trip this weekend!:rolleyes:

How is everyones planning coming along?

I have been planning since last July when I booked the cruise..I found a web site the other day that listed just about everything you could ever think of to take on the cruise...but a couple of things I thought of that were not listed...set up timer for lights while U are gone..turn off water on wash machine..turn heat down...take an extra duffle bag empty for all the stuff you buy..and I saw that there is a Senior Frog in Nassua...I was at the one in Cozemel last year..it is not to be missed...if you like margaritas...anybody going to Universal after the cruise? we are for at least 2 days...Hope everybody is ready..

just 3 weeks to go, probably spending way too much money on shopping....LOL..., think I've got all my "suggested bring-alongs"
over the door shoe holder/bought 3, sea-safe/bought 3, aloe/bought 2, you name it, I bought it!! I told my kids to "stop me", they think I'm crazy:crazy:
We actually booked 4 rooms amongst all of us at the Atlantis for the Nassau day, so we'll be spending all our money there!
And on CC day, we've booked parasailing and banana boats!
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: Let's all pray for great water and Pleasssssssssse pray for calm seas!!!!

Chris

We have parasailing booked too. :)

I am counting on this:sunny: so I can look like this :smooth: the whole trip.:teeth:

seasafe is a lotion that hopefully reduces the risk of bits from sea lice....I know it sounds gross, but there was a board on here somewhere that suggested bringing it along. I actually ordered it online, 3 bottle came to about $25.00...It comes with sunscreen in it if you like...It was said around this time of year, it "can" be a problem at CC especially in the snorkeling areas. So I figured, what's $25 at this point and ordered some...If u do a search forsealice, you'll probably find the info right here on these boards!

Thanks for the info. Ill Google it if nothing else.

You are right, $25 is a drop in the ever draining bucket at this point.

Hi All :wave2: , Anyone out of Long Island, New York? It's my first cruise hoping to meet some friends :chat: . We're hittin the Disney Sea on April 4th, then hittin Disney Land for 4 days afterward :Pinkbounc: . It's been cold up here it'll be nice to get some sun :smooth: . Headin out with my Dad and sister, should be alot of FUN!!! :bounce:

Nikki (13)::yes:: Happy St. Patrick's Day

Welcome to the Dis!

We are from Virginia. Its been cold here too, cant wait for the sun!:sunny:

You will meet many new friends, Im sure. You will meet my daughter (15), she is really looking forward to making new friends.:chat:

Hey Long Island! We're with you...We're a group of 14, 9 of them teenagers and we're all from Long Island too! How did you enjoy that snow yesterday....just makes looking foward to this trip that much more fun:Pinkbounc We're also doing the disney thing after the cruise, 4 days at the Carribean Beach Resort. Have fun planning:bounce:

I can't wait! So many people to see, so many places to go...I cant wait to find some friends to hang out:tongue: LI is all snow and maybe tomorrow I won't have skool!:rolleyes: We're staying at the Coronado Springs Resort after the cruise. I'll be be posting often, so any 12-13-14-15 year-olds wanna talk, keep posting!:chat:
~nikki

Hey Does any one know if there's going to be a formal night sometime on the cruise? :confused: Please post if you know anything. Thanks!! princess:

There is a semi-formal night though. Good excuse to go shopping!;)

when is there a semi-formal night???? I don't recall seeing anything about that anywhere....:eek: does that mean that I have still have shopping to do:teeth:
Chris:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Its the Tritons or Lumierres, whichever one is on the Wonder night.

Get out your pretty dresses ladies!

I can't wait to set sail! :tongue: If any of your kids wanna talk my screen name is onmytoesway2much ! :chat: I so excited! First cruise will be so much fun! :wave2: Please talk to me...I get bored easily, so having sum1 to talk 2 is great. TTYL:wave:

No, its an AIM screename .:p My AOL screename is Fireblaze121390@aol.com :tongue: If anyone wants to IM me or send me an e-mail, i'll be on. :smooth:

P.S. if anyone is going to email me, make sure the subject of your email is sumthing about the cruise. Otherwise Ill spamm you. thnx!

okay I did, I packed my first bag today....It's already to go!!
( ok, it's my DH's and he is real easy to pack for) but at least it's one down and 3 to go!

I can't wait!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :boat: :boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter