Roll Call for the April 4, 2004 Wonder 4 night cruise!

cmmam

I can see Disney World from here!
Anyone? Beuler?

I havent seen any talk for this cruise yet. Do we get the whole ship to ourselves?!?

:earseek:

We will be at the Beach Club from April 1-4, then the cruise! Yea!

Any teens?

We include me, DH and DD (15).

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Anita:chat:

hi, we'll be on the Wonder leaving 4/4, I was starting to feel the same way, I'm pretty sure the entire ship is booked. We're going with a group of 14, 9 of them teenagers!!! Can't wait, this will be our first cruise ever, and thank God for these boards....I feel like I know the ropes before even getting there..

Its our first cruise too! My daughter is very happy to know there will be other teens. I think you may have chatted with her, her id is flingthecow.

Are you going to the parks too or just the cruise?

hi Mom!

we'll be staying at the beach club on 4/3, then dcl 4/4-4/8, then back to disney's carribbean beach resort till the 12th, and it looks like we have this whole ship to ourselves! Being this is our first cruise, we're all very excited. These boards have been great, I really have learned sooo much. Look forward to meeting you guys!

CHris

We (DH, Me, DD-11 and DD-4) are all anxiously awaiting the cruise. My little one keeps saying "Tomorrow, we go on the cruise!". It is killing me to keep saying, "in a couple of months". Especially given the weather for the last several weeks.

We'll be at Pop Century the 8th and 9th and then make the drive home. Wahhhh!!!

WDW Nut, I know, this freezing weather has got to go. How much snow did you get over the weekend? We got about 6 inches in Vienna. Then, about a half inch of ice, another inch or two of snow, yuck!

Cmmam, I guess we got between 6 and 8 inches. To be honest, I refuse to go out in it. My car is parked in the garage and my office has garage parking, so I go from garage to garage. I make my DH and DD shovel. I figure I do the laundry and shopping and cooking all year long-they can shovel a couple of times a year. I think actually the cold is the worse. I was in NJ last week, which was colder than here. I don't think I've been anywhere where it has been above freezing for at least 3 weeks and I don't know when it is going to get warmer. URGHH!!

Oh well, 65 days and I'll be dancing on deck. Got the excursions brochure today, so I'm planning that out now. Can't wait.

I dont know. Maybe we are the only ones smart enough to come here for info.;)

Fairfax County just added April 2nd as a snow makeup day. Has Loudon taken away any of your scheduled vacation days yet?:(

No - they build a lot into the calendar plus our school day is about 20 mins longer than it has to be and they use that time when they run out of snow days. We didn't have to make any up days last year, if you can believe it.

Are you changing your plans due to the make up day or just going to be absent?

She will just have to be absent. We are on teh lnad/sea package and our flight leaves on the 1st. She was going to miss one day, now she'll have to miss 2.

I will just get the work from the teachers ahead of time. We planned the best we could, they will have to work with us on this.

your right about us being the only smart people on these boards..LOL...This being our first cruise, I have really learned sooo much from these boards. Anybody start shopping for this cruise yet???? Keeping a bin in our computer room and just keep buying and throwing stuff in! Have fun planning....seven more weeks!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave: :wave:

I am afraid to start shopping. Stupid swimsuits and bad lighting.

I do need to get started though! Maybe I will take the kid out this coming weekend...

We will be there...I am 45 and from Michigan and my kids will be there a boy 15 and a girl 12...will be at Pop Century from 4/2-3 then on DCL for 4 day..then to Universal for a couple days before I drive back to Michigan...any single ladies on the cruise want to shake a leg?:wave: Let me know at crandalll@chartermi.net...looking forward to seeing you all soon

Good to know there will be more than just a few of us! My 15 year old DD will be thrilled to know there will be a 15 year old boy there.:crazy:

If he wants to IM with her before the cruise let me know and I can give him her screen name.

it's getting "closer" guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :jumping3: :cool1: :jumping3: :cool1:
Hope your all as excited as we are!!!

Oh we are excited...no doubt about it...now lets hope that the weather cooperates...btw...are your kids doing the teen junkeroo on Castaway? My 15 son wants to...btw..looks like we have a full boat too..cannot find any availablity anywhere...

Hey BTW..looks like I am the old pro on this cruise...lol..did the Magic for a 4 day back in 1999...and as for these boards...and how great they make everything sound....well take that an multiply it by three and you are still not even close to what it is like in person..get ready to have the time of your life!!!!

Yes, my daughter is signed up for the junkeroo and the Wild Side on CC.

We are really looking forward to this trip! We were in DW last year, but I ruptured a disc in my back and the trip was pretty well ruined.:(

This is our makeup trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter