Roleplay?

I think it might be like this........

Annie: Annie Watson was always late. It didn't matter where she was going, somehow she could just never get some place on time. As she raced to the cafe where she was meeting her friends, she thought, Just one day I would like to be on time. Just one day. Is that too much to wish for?

As Annie stepped into the restaurant, she saw there was a stranger at the table where her friends were sitting. A boy, with close cropped brown hair and shoulders hunched and shaking, as if he was laughing. Her friends seemed to be laughing with him, and she imagined someone had just told a joke. As Annie stood in front of the door, she wondered, Have they replaced me?

Was that what you had thought? Or was it different?

That's great! I love it. I did an RP using a format like that, and it works out really well.

I'm Shannon, by the way :goodvibes

Hello! I have been allowed to post once again!

And I go by Wings on the board! Nice to meet those of you I have not previously met.

I know I've said this before, but I still think we need to narrow down our options. If we are intending to start a roleplay soon, I suggest we start it soon, in the days following Christmas, because that's when interested people will be most likely to be on. I suggest we discuss the choices we have to see whether it's something we really wanna do.

My thoughts:

The boarding school - this one's really easy. It's a general topic, so we can go anywhere we wish with it. We could do anything from regular to spy to agent - you name it, we could probably do it.

The POTC - following a movie storyline doesn't really make sense to me, since there would be a lot of complications. If we do this one it would make most sense to me to just be the crew of the Black Pearl lokking for adventures and treasures.

The Avengers - this one would be kind of cool. There's the "exterior" plot in which we, you know, beat up the villains and save the world. But there's also the "interior" plot in which we deal with problems between members of the team, the conflictions that our characters have, etc. Of course, if we do this one, I suggest following the traditional beginning: joining together to fight a battle none of us can face alone and finding we're a pretty good team.

The X-Men/Xavaier's Academy - this one's pretty cool too, because it has multiple elements and levels that make it interesting. There's the learning to control our powers element, which can cause problems such as accidents and perhaps fear/dislike/uncertainity about our powers. Then there's the school element, kind of like the Avengers' "interior" plot, where the characters have to deal with friends and foes, finding our place, keeping up grades, etc. Then there's the prejudiced element, where the mutants have to deal with the "world that fears and hates them". And what would an X-Men RP be without the occasional visit from the Brotherhood or the Sentinels? That there's the combat elerment.

The KK - this one i feel could be one of two things. Either, completely different DHIs in a different park, or maybe it could be like the DHIs in the books secretly recruited more kids and made them DHIs. Either way, this game would have the "exterior" and "interior" plots that the Avengers game would have.

The Disney - this's one's pretty easy/general too. We could be disney characters hanging out in the parks after they close (hero vs. villain problems, etc). We could do the villa idea (similar to school-like situations). We could be DCP students (again, school problems plus dreams). There are several other ideas we could think of too.

Anything to add/discuss/argue/correct?

Thanks Jessi :) Love your name too!:goodvibes

Wings, those all sound great! My top votes would be Avengers, Boarding School, and Kingdom Keepers.

Thanks Olivia!

It's just sort of an analysis of what we could possibly do with them, everyone can have their own opinions and such.

I like all of the ideas but my top 3 are Marvel(either one), KK, and the Boardng School.

I think we should all list our top three and decide the three options according to popular vote.

My top three are Avengers, X-Men, and boarding school. The two Marvel ones are my top picks, but I'll be fine with whatever the group decides.

Thanks Jessi :) Love your name too!:goodvibes

Wings, those all sound great! My top votes would be Avengers, Boarding School, and Kingdom Keepers.

Aw thanks! And for me my top three favorites are Boarding School,The X-Men/Xavaier's Academy but I might need a little help with this one because I'm not really familiar with it but it seems fun,and The Disney.I really like the Boarding school idea the most because we can do some pretty cool situations with them like being spies like you said or doing something completely different like having our own super powers and having to learn to control them but that's kind of like the Xavaier's academy I guess.Oh,maybe we could incorporate Disney in that like being related to some princesses,villains or something but that's probably not the best idea.I'll be fine with anything though,I don't want to seem picky of only one option! :goodvibes

Aw thanks! And for me my top three favorites are Boarding School,The X-Men/Xavaier's Academy but I might need a little help with this one because I'm not really familiar with it but it seems fun,and The Disney.I really like the Boarding school idea the most because we can do some pretty cool situations with them like being spies like you said or doing something completely different like having our own super powers and having to learn to control them but that's kind of like the Xavaier's academy I guess.Oh,maybe we could incorporate Disney in that like being related to some princesses,villains or something but that's probably not the best idea.I'll be fine with anything though,I don't want to seem picky of only one option! :goodvibes

Us Marvel geeks will be very willing to help out anyone if we end up choosing one of the Marvel RPs, not to worry.

I kinda like that super power boarding school, reminds me of that Sky High disney channel movie I saw one time or one of my very first RPs. It was a boarding school, and the TM(Thread Master) allowed people to have two abilities. Anyway, they let two people share a dorm each, and we had classes and swam in the pool and there was a dance and this little town outside of the boarding school. We played most of the characters as being "abandoned" their by their families, or feeling like they didn't fit in anymore now that they were different, and we got in to all kinds of stuff. One of the funnest parts was when my character had gone to the town to get something, and she stopped at the bank to get money from her account and there was a robbery. She was held at gunpoint and some of her classmates saw it on TV and came to rescue her. And I remeber this one character had, like, a double personality or something, one good and one bad. And there was this crotchety old lady that ran the school.

EDIT: The Disney could be cool. Ooh, I came up with this idea that I was going to write a fanfic about, but maybe we could use it! It was modernized disney characters as teenagers going to what I called "Disney High". Their teacher was Mary Poppins, and the principal was going to be Queen Elinor from Brave, and I had the human characters from several classic Disney movies ads the main characters, the ones in Mary Poppin's class.

Us Marvel geeks will be very willing to help out anyone if we end up choosing one of the Marvel RPs, not to worry.

I kinda like that super power boarding school, reminds me of that Sky High disney channel movie I saw one time or one of my very first RPs. It was a boarding school, and the TD(Thread Master) allowed people to have two abilities. Anyway, they let two people share a dorm each, and we had classes and swam in the pool and there was a dance and this little town outside of the boarding school. We played most of the characters as being "abandoned" their by their families, or feeling like they didn't fit in anymore now that they were different, and we got in to all kinds of stuff. One of the funnest parts was when my character had gone to the town to get something, and she stopped at the bank to get money from her account and there was a robbery. She was held at gunpoint and some of her classmates saw it on TV and came to rescue her. And I remeber this one character had, like, a double personality or something, one good and one bad. And there was this crotchety old lady that ran the school.

That's great,because I might meed a lot of help.

That Super Power Boarding school sounds really fun,the one you played. I think if we decide to do the Boarding School we should do something like that,we don't have to but I think it could be really fun.If anyone else likes the idea of course,but any other kind would be good too.

That's great,because I might meed a lot of help.

That Super Power Boarding school sounds really fun,the one you played. I think if we decide to do the Boarding School we should do something like that,we don't have to but I think it could be really fun.If anyone else likes the idea of course,but any other kind would be good too.

I remember it being pretty cool. A Super Power Boarding School wouldn't be bad. I guess we could have a normal school, but I feel that it would be more interesting if the "public" thought it was a regular boarding school, but it was really something else, like a school for powered people, agents, spies, perhaps royalty, maybe fantasy(either like knights, rangers, wizards, etc or fantasy creatures such as fairies, elves, dwarves, mermaids, etc), etc. It would add to the plot.

It sounds like boarding school is popular :) Glad y'all will help if we do X-Men. I'm a huge Avengers fan but yet had a chance to watch X-Men yet. Hopefully soon, the trailers look awesome. Really any secret sci-fi or fantasy boarding school sounds good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter