ROFR Thread September-December 2015 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

pangyal---$145-$14995-100-PVB-100/14, 100/15, 100/16, SR- '15 MF; Sent 10/5
OMG...So awesome!! I thought my goal of just staying at each Disney Resort was a pretty big goal...you can't have too many resorts left to complete your "DVC collection"!! Yes, I am secretly a little bit jealous!! But so happy for you :yay:

Edited to adhere to formatting that the cruelly strict manager of this thread forces us to use:

You're SO lucky I'm a few days behind with browsing the boards and updating my database. I would have been ALL OVER you for this!!!!

Congrats, though! And also jealous!

FINALLY our contract has been submitted for ROFR. Took us two weeks to get the sellers contract in.

@pangyal I believe I submitted my info with a ROFR submitted date of 9/21. Can you please change it to 10/6? If I need to re-submit everything I can. Please let me know. Thank you!!

Yes, you need to pay me ONE BILLION DOLLARS.

Ha ha ha, j/k, I updated it for you.

Good luck :teeth:!!!

You're SO lucky I'm a few days behind with browsing the boards and updating my database. I would have been ALL OVER you for this!!!!

Congrats, though! And also jealous!
Oh come on, we all know I'm really only buying Poly so we can add it to the data points :rolleyes1.

OMG...So awesome!! I thought my goal of just staying at each Disney Resort was a pretty big goal...you can't have too many resorts left to complete your "DVC collection"!! Yes, I am secretly a little bit jealous!! But so happy for you :yay:
Our goal is to never have to stress about fighting with our lovely fellow members about where we want to stay! So now we are done. Really done! No more 2042 resorts for us as they won't hold their value much longer, and we are too far from Aulani. Our cheap points are OKW so we don't need SSR. We weren't considering PVB until we went through the ordeal of trying to book it for this December (which is when we'll always want it) and saying never again! I want that 11-month advantage even if the resort is only a quarter sold out, lol!

SO holy crap. We submitted 9/28 and just got approval today!

$145-$23,200-160-VGC-Aug-0/'15, 160/'16, 160/'17-sent 9/28 Passed 10/5

We are now waiting to get submitted for this property. They said it should be tomorrow.

$100-$16,000-160-AUL-Aug 305/'16, 160/'17-Sent 10/6

That was crazy fast. Congrats! you wrote got approval today, but put yesterday's date as passing. I would assume you really meant yesterday, since passing today (on a Tuesday) would really skew @RobbW 's statistics. And you have already skewed them once by passing in a week. Lol

Wait, WHAT?!?

SEVEN DAYS?!? o_Oo_Oo_O

Ok, that is I think the fastest we've seen.

CONGRATULATIONS on a super-speedy ROFR, here's hoping estoppel is kind to you as well :)!

That was crazy fast. Congrats! you wrote got approval today, but put yesterday's date as passing. I would assume you really meant yesterday, since passing today (on a Tuesday) would really skew @RobbW 's statistics. And you have already skewed them once by passing in a week. Lol

Can't have that. I'm putting it down for passing Monday ;).

Happy Mama Shel---$92-$14,284-150-VWL-Dec-150/'15, 150/'16, 150/'17- sent 9/26, passed 10/7

Wow that was fast!!

Now we're waiting for our BCV sellers to get their paperwork in so we can send that one to ROFR. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter