ROFR Thread September-December 2015 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little late with an update, but we passed ROFR on Sept. 25th.

BWV / 50 pts / $119 PPT / Dec UY

Offer made and accepted on Sept. 5th.
Congratulations!!!

I'd love to add you, but you are missing some data points. If you could please put the information in the same format as the sample on page one, I'd be more than happy to put you on our ever-growing list of happy DVCers :)!

Congratulations!!!

I'd love to add you, but you are missing some data points. If you could please put the information in the same format as the sample on page one, I'd be more than happy to put you on our ever-growing list of happy DVCers :)!

Thanks - I initially provided all info regarding our BWV add on contract about a month ago. However, it appears the thread has changed so I'm unsure where my original info is.

Thanks - I initially provided all info regarding our BWV add on contract about a month ago. However, it appears the thread has changed so I'm unsure where my original info is.

I understand! We had to start a new thread in mid-September. I just need your total with MFs and closing costs plus how many points are remaining in your /14, /15, /16 etc. UY and I'll handle the formatting for you if it would make your life easier :).

I apologize in advance if this is not the appropriate place to ask, but what does Disney do with the contracts they take back? Are they offered to people who are waitlisted...?

I apologize in advance if this is not the appropriate place to ask, but what does Disney do with the contracts they take back? Are they offered to people who are waitlisted...?
Sometimes, they are bought back to fulfill a waitlist, absolutely! At other times, they just buy them back as the spread is so great. For example, they are apparently very active in the foreclosure auction market, and many of those points end up just going back into their portfolio for later sales or whatever they want to use them for.

iamfathom - SSR - $88 -$11,620 - 125 - Dec - 250/15, 125/16, 125/17 sent 09/18/15 - seller pays 2015 maintenance fees.

We passed on Friday (10/02) our resale agent was quite surprised by the speed and said she didn't expect to hear anything for another couple of weeks.

Really excited, but I know there is more waiting to come.

Amazing, congrats!!! I am breathing a bit easier every time I see an SSR or OKW pass for you all lately ;).

Just an FYI I just spoke to our broker and he said that they received over 40 notifications from Disney today and were still processing them and if ours is in that group we should hear by 6pm tonight. Our contract was sent in on 9/16 to Disney so they said if it wasn't one of the ones they received today we should hear back by the end of the week.

Just an FYI I just spoke to our broker and he said that they received over 40 notifications from Disney today and were still processing them and if ours is in that group we should hear by 6pm tonight. Our contract was sent in on 9/16 to Disney so they said if it wasn't one of the ones they received today we should hear back by the end of the week.

May I ask which broker you are using? Just curious if ours might be one of the 40 as well. ;-)

FINALLY our contract has been submitted for ROFR. Took us two weeks to get the sellers contract in.

@pangyal I believe I submitted my info with a ROFR submitted date of 9/21. Can you please change it to 10/6? If I need to re-submit everything I can. Please let me know. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter