ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who waited on SSR and recently bought did it at the right time! I feel like a sucker for my $125/pt last year 🤣

When I submitted at $110/pt on a 50 point contract, I thought for sure it would be taken. Based on some of these others though, I’m now feeling better about my chances.

jwaire---$135-$8555-55-BWV-Feb-0/21, 0/22, 55/23, 55/24- sent 10/11, passed 11/04

Compared to my summer 2020 contract, this was a much quicker turn around. 🤣
I thought it was a lot quicker than our September 2020 offer, but really it was only a nine days faster. Hopefully closing is a lot quicker. I've got a reservation to make!. 😆

Disnymik---$106.5-$21319-180-SSR-Mar-92/21, 0/22, 360/23, 180/24-Seller pays ‘22 MF- sent 10/21

First time DVC buyers although we’ve been wanting to buy for many years. Just finally decided to pull the trigger and start with resale. I’m afraid we’ll be ROFR’d but also we’ll just try again if we do 🤷‍♀️
Good luck!! Hope you get it!

Don't fear the ROFR:

There is a fully loaded $90 190 Point Jun UY OKW contract (just reduced I think) on one of the resale sites just now. Wrong use year for me but may be a bargain for someone else.

.... and a $143 440 Point Feb UY PVB contract. Too much total outlay for me.

ChristmasJay83---$128-$28775-200-SSR-Dec-0/21, 200/22, 200/23, 200/24- sent 10/31

Our first attempt at buying a resale contract. 🤞🏻 Based on what I am seeing from other SSR sales, I'm starting to wonder if maybe we overpaid a bit. But oh well, here we go!

I just saw fully loaded, subsidized Aulani contract come for sale a few minutes ago. I know some of you love those.
Between this and the $90 one on vacatia it's like they are trying to force me to buy more points. My wife said if I can get someone to pay for our new kitchen and main floor reno I can buy more contracts. It seems like a worthwhile cause for a gofundme right?!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter