ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is my use year too, I just don't need that many points. So hard to restrain myself from that one. ha ha
It's my use year too and i just paid more than that for 160 subsidized without banked points, i wish this one had been available 2 months ago! Someone will get super lucky scooping up that one!

Jack Kerouac---$149-$35206-220-PVB-Aug-0/21, 0/22, 220/23, 220/24- sent 10/10

Our first DVC contract after visiting Disney in April for the first time as a family. Hoping for many more visits.
220 points, that's jumping in with both feet after one visit! You'll love it. That's a good price and they're not ROFRing Poly so that shouldn't be an issue. Did you stay at Poly during your visit?

Jack Kerouac---$149-$35206-220-PVB-Aug-0/21, 0/22, 220/23, 220/24- sent 10/10

Our first DVC contract after visiting Disney in April for the first time as a family. Hoping for many more visits.

Wish I had bought after our first visit as a family! I would have saved a ton of money. We took our family of 6 in 2016, after merging families in 2014. (I took my two kids in 2014, and honeymooned there in 2015.) I started looking at DVC after that, and could have bought in for a lot less, with more benefits with a small direct add on. Good for you jumping in with both feet instead of waiting to be sure like we did. I kick myself when I think about it.

Wish I had bought after our first visit as a family! I would have saved a ton of money. We took our family of 6 in 2016, after merging families in 2014. (I took my two kids in 2014, and honeymooned there in 2015.) I started looking at DVC after that, and could have bought in for a lot less, with more benefits with a small direct add on. Good for you jumping in with both feet instead of waiting to be sure like we did. I kick myself when I think about it.
Thanks! It was definitely something that took us some time to realize that it was something we wanted to do annually. We have our ten year anniversary next year and when I asked my wife about going to Disney for it, she said absolutely. Initially we thought about just booking a one-time vacation, but we realized how much cheaper DVC is if we go every couple of years or so, with way better accommodations.

At least you went ahead and made the jump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter