ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
220 points, that's jumping in with both feet after one visit! You'll love it. That's a good price and they're not ROFRing Poly so that shouldn't be an issue. Did you stay at Poly during your visit?
I grew up going to Disney at least annually as a kid, but we always stayed off the grounds. This visit in April was the first time for my wife and kids. My parents treated us and we stayed at OKW. Once we decided we wanted to join DVC, we did a lot of research on the resorts and watched videos that people took of the resorts. My wife wanted BLT initially and I wanted Poly. With three younger boys, the Poly pool was what made my wife realize we wanted Poly as our home resort.

jwaire---$135-$8555-55-BWV-Feb-0/21, 0/22, 55/23, 55/24- sent 10/11, passed 11/04

Compared to my summer 2020 contract, this was a much quicker turn around. 🤣
They need to stop passing small BWV contracts at these prices, or I'm gonna end buying one. Glad you got yours though!

Must....resist...

I grew up going to Disney at least annually as a kid, but we always stayed off the grounds. This visit in April was the first time for my wife and kids. My parents treated us and we stayed at OKW. Once we decided we wanted to join DVC, we did a lot of research on the resorts and watched videos that people took of the resorts. My wife wanted BLT initially and I wanted Poly. With three younger boys, the Poly pool was what made my wife realize we wanted Poly as our home resort.
Nice! I love watching those resort tour videos. My wife and I just stayed at the Poly for the first time in September. Absolutely loved it. I'm watching Poly 2 very closely and hoping for good incentives when it goes on sale. 🙏

They need to stop passing small BWV contracts at these prices, or I'm gonna end buying one. Glad you got yours though!

Must....resist...

I was "done." Then I stayed at Boardwalk with its awesome point chart and here we are. :rolleyes1

These Aulani sellers are absolute clowns.

"Oh, that contract has been sitting for months and months at $115? Heck yeah I'll list at $125."

If they have a mortgage, I get it. They may need to sell, but don't want to have to bring the difference at closing.

Last edited:
These Aulani sellers are absolute clowns.

"Oh, that contract has been sitting for months and months at $115? Heck yeah I'll list at $125."
Right! Aulani is a beautiful resort and we love it but I wanted to make sure I got a decent price, and there was a lot of unrealistic listings out there right now. I'm glad I found one that I wanted :)

Disnymik---$106.5-$21319-180-SSR-Mar-92/21, 0/22, 360/23, 180/24-Seller pays ‘22 MF- sent 10/21

First time DVC buyers although we’ve been wanting to buy for many years. Just finally decided to pull the trigger and start with resale. I’m afraid we’ll be ROFR’d but also we’ll just try again if we do 🤷‍♀️

Disnymik---$106.5-$21319-180-SSR-Mar-92/21, 0/22, 360/23, 180/24-Seller pays ‘22 MF- sent 10/21

First time DVC buyers although we’ve been wanting to buy for many years. Just finally decided to pull the trigger and start with resale. I’m afraid we’ll be ROFR’d but also we’ll just try again if we do 🤷‍♀️
We passed today at $108!! I hope the same for you!

Nice! I love watching those resort tour videos. My wife and I just stayed at the Poly for the first time in September. Absolutely loved it. I'm watching Poly 2 very closely and hoping for good incentives when it goes on sale. 🙏
We want to go to Poly in September! I’m curious to see what Poly 2 looks like as well! Also just heard a minute ago that we passed ROFR. Now just 2-4 weeks to close.

Everyone who waited on SSR and recently bought did it at the right time! I feel like a sucker for my $125/pt last year 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter