ROFR Thread July to Sept 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
cep101---$82-$8845-100-SSR-Oct-76/15, 100/16, 100/17-Seller pays MF '16- sent 9/23

I hope Disney does not pick this one up! It is our first time doing this. I would be really sad :(

I'm also hoping for a quick turnaround like some people on here have gotten!
Good luck :flower1:!

Submitted to Disney 9/9. Dec use year 200 BWV points $93 per point 126 coming on 12/16. Disney took it in ROFR on 9/22...so sad.

Just put another offer in on Dec use year 220 BWV points $95/point. 220 points coming on 12/1. Hoping for the best!

Submitted to Disney 9/9. Dec use year 200 BWV points $93 per point 126 coming on 12/16. Disney took it in ROFR on 9/22...so sad.

Just put another offer in on Dec use year 220 BWV points $95/point. 220 points coming on 12/1. Hoping for the best!
Good luck!!

Click the link in post #1. It greatly increases the chance of ROFR being waived. (not really, but it helps us all here!)

My contract passed ROFR on 9/12. I'm just curious how long estoppel has been taking. I was told about a month but was hoping it would be quicker since ROFR went so fast.

My contract passed ROFR on 9/12. I'm just curious how long estoppel has been taking. I was told about a month but was hoping it would be quicker since ROFR went so fast.
You could check the estoppel and/or "closing time" thread for recent reports. Disney used to issue it pretty quickly but since the beginning of 2015 brokers have started quoting longer times. I don't think it always takes that long but Brokers don't want upset buyers or buyers hounding them or the title company every day so they say 30 days.

You could check the estoppel and/or "closing time" thread for recent reports. Disney used to issue it pretty quickly but since the beginning of 2015 brokers have started quoting longer times. I don't think it always takes that long but Brokers don't want upset buyers or buyers hounding them or the title company every day so they say 30 days.

I couldn't find the thread. Is there a link?

That didn't take long lol. Addonitis gets the best of us! Good luck, nice price :)!
Yeah, we need a 2 bedroom when we go so needed more points. It was always a plan to add so decided to pull the trigger with a good contract.

still waiting for estoppel on our first contract that passed ROFR on 9/2, couldn't help ourselves and...

johnsgrl---$92-$5035-50-BWV-Oct-0/15, 0/16, 50/17- sent 9/26

So excited! This will be our 2nd contract. We own 150 points at SSR. Hopefully it passes ROFR!

$110-$17,600-160-BLT-Feb-0/16, 320/17, 160/18, seller pay MF '16-sent 9/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter