ROFR Thread January to March 2016 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. i guess i was confused. i'm not paying 2015 MF, just 2016. i think i added in all closing costs + 2016 MF into my total price. was never sure if i had it right. lol
Yes, that is correct, as we are now in 2016- thanks :)!

Just as a helpful note for those figuring out how to write the totals...it is assumed the buyer will pay closing costs and 2016 MFs assuming there are current points, so don't worry about mentioning that those are part of the total (but still include them in the total amount). Hope that makes it easier for everyone :)!

Just as a helpful note for those figuring out how to write the totals...it is assumed the buyer will pay closing costs and 2016 MFs assuming there are current points, so don't worry about mentioning that those are part of the total (but still include them in the total amount). Hope that makes it easier for everyone :)!
Thanks! This thread is very helpful. :teeth:

Waiting for sellers to return closing docs....

Coamfo--$83-$20750-250-AKL-Jun-88/14-250/15-250/16

We pay $560 closing and reimburse 2016 dues

Offer accepted 12/22, Passes ROFR 12/28, Estoppel 1/21, Closing docs sent 1/22

Our deed was recorded this morning and sent to Disney by lunch. I'm in the last step!! Here's to hoping it doesn't take forever to get my membership cards!

For those like me waiting on estoppel, I have been told today that the recent announcement by Disney of a policy change stating estoppel information will be provided two weeks prior to the scheduled closing went into effect on 1/4/16. All request for estoppel submitted prior to that date will be fulfilled by Disney "as normal"; request dated 12/28 and back should be sent to the title companies today and tomorrow.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Last edited:
Request for Estoppel submitted 12/30................................ *** RECEIVED TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure why Disney is saying they won't provide the Estoppels when they are. Either way, great news!

thebooksaresaved: $88 - $9,844 - 100 - AKL - Sept - 0/15, 100/16, 100/17 - sent 1/25! Buyer pays closing and annual dues. Now we wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter