• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread January to March 2016 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
linzjane88---$79-$17797-225-SSR-SEP-72/15, 225/16, 225/17- sent February 5

:tiptoe:Now to sneak past ROFR

Patiently waiting to hear on passing ROFR but just realized our contract was missing from the "Waiting" list so wanted to repost. Thanks to all that contribute their information on this thread as it is invaluable in helping to make educated decisions
Please repost your entire information string including any missing items (looks like it's missing date sent) in the correct format, I would absolutely love to add you :)!

PPOE65--VGF-125 points-DEC- $145, $19,414, 85/15, 125/16 sent- 02-05-2016 (BUYER PAYS 2016 MF)
If you wouldn't mind please putting this in the same format as in the first post, I'd love to add your awesome VGF contract :)!

MrToad1345---$64-$4410-50 pts--HH--Oct--50/16, 50/17-sent 2/4--Pending

Addonitis! There is no cure and never enough!

I'm a DVC newbie about to sign a contract on a resale and would like to add my details once we send it in. I'm a little confused about the info to add to the thread - the order of the details requested doesn't seem to match the sample and since I'm just getting the hang of the terms, I have to admit I'm a little confused. Could the sample be broken out into what each of those numbers are, in the right order? Thanks!

Just a reminder if you post your details: I need your username---resort-# of points-UY-cost per point- total cost including MF, closing, etc.- #/14, #15, #16 and so on- date sent- any other details (seller pays MF, etc.)

Then come back and post whether you passed or not. Or I will chase you down! Just kidding. But, in the spirit of helping everyone who uses this thread as a resource, please do let us know whether or not Disney waived your contract so that the data is complete.

Sample:

pangyal---$144-$33296-219-VGF-AUG-113/14, 219/15, 219/16, 219/17- sent August 24, passed Sept. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter