**ROFR Thread 2015 July-December** Please read 1st post for instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract signed today!
$89-$11,748 (incl. 2015 MFs) 120-SSR-Feb- 57/'14, 120/'15, 120/'16. Waiting to hear our "send date!"

We own 200 AKL points, but got the add-on bug! :)

We just passed too!!

So glad to hear that you finally got good news! I don't think you'll regret your purchase even though initially you thought you were paying too much. Your timing seems perfect in light of this week's announcements!

So glad to hear that you finally got good news! I don't think you'll regret your purchase even though initially you thought you were paying too much. Your timing seems perfect in light of this week's announcements!

You are right about that! Walking distance to DHS will be very valuable once the expansion is completed.

This wait is killing me !! This good be ripe for the taking for Disney :(

You should be hearing soon! They took a contract of mine in July after only 2 weeks. So, maybe the wait is not a bad thing!?

ton80-------$85-$6375-75-- SSR-Oct 75/'13 75/'14 75/'15 75/'16 Sent 7/25 waiting game begins... :hourglass

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG... Disney excercised there ROFR on my offer... I assumed it was too loaded of a contract for them not to.. Sidelines for us until the resale market bubble bursts...

Ao
UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG... Disney excercised there ROFR on my offer... I assumed it was too loaded of a contract for them not to.. Sidelines for us until the resale market bubble bursts...
so sorry!!

I can't believe how such contracts are being ROFRed. I thought $80+ contracts for SSR are steep. And they aren't even safe.

Can't you see if there are still similar contracts out there? After all, the mouse can't take them all.

I know what you mean. We purchased our 1st contract a year ago, it was a small one to get our toes wet and we got an excellent price of $67 a point. We just did our first trip to Aulani and we loved it. I now have addonitis but I have a really hard time swallowing the medicine at today's prices!! Once we got back and I saw listings I couldn't believe how high they jumped. I don't think I can get hubby to bite at these prices, I will have to wait.

Just heard from broker. Disney decided to exercise their ROFR. Bummer. The search continues.

WhalerFan---$67-$25,025-400-OKW-Jun-1/'15, 0/'16, 400/'17, -sent 7/23 - taken 8/22

Oh, I'm so very sorry! Definitely try again, you might as well be waiting for ROFR while you're waiting for the bubble to burst, and they still only take back a small percentage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter