Rob, Cass & Kira - "This trip is NOT going to suck!!!"-A Fall 2013 PTR -updated 9/23

Fantastic Cass!! You're on your way, and I cannot wait to read about it all! Have a blast!!!!!

Just a quick update for those of you who haven't been keeping up with me on FB....

So far.....

This trip does not suck :goodvibes:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay:

Oh yay Cass, that us such great news!!:banana::banana:

But please, give us a little sumpin' sumpin about what's happening!
Oh wait, why am I not following you on FB, this must change pronto, what is your official FB name?

Timon said:
I will try my best to post some pics on my FB TA Page https://www.facebook.com/disneycass during the week I am at WDW but I won't be posting on the DIS until I get back and start my TRIP report

Here's the link to her Facebook page. There are several pictures and some adorable smiling Kira pictures!

Hi folks!

We are home and currently recovering! I caught a cold on Wednesday night, so I am a hot mess right now and Kira started to run a fever 10 minutes before we boarded our plane for home :worried:

Hubby downloaded all photos to our server last night so as soon as I don't feel like my head is about to explode, I will get the trip report started :thumbsup2

And although this was a VERY tough trip on me, healthwise...

This trip DID NOT suck :goodvibes :cool1:

Well, except for the last day :rolleyes2

Hi folks!

We are home and currently recovering! I caught a cold on Wednesday night, so I am a hot mess right now and Kira started to run a fever 10 minutes before we boarded our plane for home :worried:

Hubby downloaded all photos to our server last night so as soon as I don't feel like my head is about to explode, I will get the trip report started :thumbsup2

And although this was a VERY tough trip on me, healthwise...

This trip DID NOT suck :goodvibes :cool1:

Well, except for the last day :rolleyes2

So glad the trip did not suck Cass! Our last day was not fun either - the plane was delayed a few hours and then they left our luggage out in the middle of a rainstorm, so that when we got home our stuff was soaked!!!! The important thing is that the real part of the trip and cruise were awesome!! So sorry you and Princess Kira are not feeling well - take care of yourself!!

Wendy

I got a cold on the cruise too. I had a fabulous time at Disney World before and after the cruise. The cruise was Magically Fun.

Welcome home Cass!!!! I can't wait to hear about it.

Thanks Jen! :goodvibes

So glad the trip did not suck Cass! Our last day was not fun either - the plane was delayed a few hours and then they left our luggage out in the middle of a rainstorm, so that when we got home our stuff was soaked!!!! The important thing is that the real part of the trip and cruise were awesome!! So sorry you and Princess Kira are not feeling well - take care of yourself!!

Wendy

Oh my goodness! That is horrible! :sad1: Kira is doing better, I am still on the mend :rolleyes:

So glad to hear that you had a great trip. Cannot wait for your trip report! :goodvibes

Welcome back and hope everyone feels better soon!

Jill in CO

Thanks hun!

Feel better soon! All of you!

I got a cold on the cruise too. I had a fabulous time at Disney World before and after the cruise. The cruise was Magically Fun.

Oh no, feel better soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter