RIP Thread

Phyllis so sorry for your family's loss. I know that no matter what the age is, it is always hard to loose a parent. My condolences to Bob.

Thank you everyone..appreciate your taking the time to post and think about us during the busy Christmas holiday.

I am so very sorry to hear about your father Kristina. I'll keep you and family in my prayers at this sad time.

March 21, 1918- Dec. 22, 2010

My husband Bob lost his mom today. She passed quietly while in the hospital. With both Bob and his brother by her side.
She was a classy lady.
She raised a wonderful son, and I'm proud to say she was my mother in law for the past 34 years.
She will be greatly missed.

I just logged in and saw this - Phyllis, my sincere condolences, it sure has been a tough year on so many of us. I'll pray for your family and hope you have a more joyful 2011.

Phyllis and Kristina, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You will both be in my thoughts and prayers.

We lost my Grandfather today. He served in the Pacific during WWII. He instilled the love of the great outdoors, wildlife and camping to myself and family. I was blesses to travel from SC to the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, FW and many places in between with him. He will be missed but he is in peace.

Sorry for your loss. Too many of the greatest generation leave us every day.

When I voted Novemeber 2nd this is exactly the generation I thought of and how they shaped this country and I'll be damned if I was going to vote for any candidate that wants to give it away.

God Bless this great man and the sacrifice he gave to this country. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

What a sad time. I am so very sorry for your loss, He sounds like the very kind of man I would enjoy being around, the kind of a man that so much could be learned from if people would listen,,full of history and knowledge .

May he rest in peace.

We lost my Grandfather today. He served in the Pacific during WWII. He instilled the love of the great outdoors, wildlife and camping to myself and family. I was blesses to travel from SC to the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, FW and many places in between with him. He will be missed but he is in peace.

He sounds like a great man, not so many of that generation around. Sorry for your loss.

I haven't looked at this thread since I posted about an actor on Barney Miller. Now I see that three of our Fiends recently lost family members.

I'm so sorry about Bob's mother, Phyllis. You guys have not had an easy past year and a half. I hope this ends it.

Kristina - Wow! Your dad was my age, and way too young, IMO. My dad was 61 when he died (also too early). I was 26 when he died. I've always felt cheated. Try your best to dwell on the good memories.

SCtigercock - I'm so sorry about your Grandfather. The WWII generation is fast slipping away. My dad fought in Europe & N. Africa during WWII and very, very seldom spoke of his experiences. How nice that you were able to have him around so long and have such interaction with him. Good memories!

May the peace of God be with all of you as you cope with your losses.

Oh, my, what a difficult holiday season.

Phyllis & Bob - I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. You were really close and that is such a blessing. I know it must be very difficult for you right now. You're in my prayers.

Kristina - I'm so sorry about your Dad. I know how you feel - I lost my Daddy when he was 58. I, too, have felt cheated about that. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you! Take comfort that you are not alone!

SC- I'm so sorry about your grandfather. It sounds like you have some great memories. I know you're proud of all his accomplishments and his service. My grandfather served WWII as well and we just lost him last year.

I'll be keeping all of you in my prayers and close to my heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter