Riding in the Front Cab of the Monorail with the Pilot Again!

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by LR Morris, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

It sure will live on...now that you've resurrected a long dead thread for fresh eyes to rehash. :sad2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneymegs

disneymegs Mouseketeer

Thanks for the explanation MonorailBeebz! As a cast member myself, lots of people ask about the monorail incident and I don't even work near the TTC. It's good to know that you folks in transportation take pride in everyone's safety. It's a constant argument and topic of discussion no matter how long this ONE thread has been inactive, there are several others about the monorails and it's something that will never be forgotten. The only reason this should turn into an argument on here again is people are going to backlash at you, for whatever reason. Just ignore it and continue keeping guests (including those already lashing out at you) safe every day at WDW! :thumbsup2

4. MonorailBeebz

MonorailBeebz Earning My Ears

Unfortunately, bickering with somebody is more important to you than letting the thread carry on freely. So I'll gladly sit back, relax, shut up, and hope that this thread catches on fire and explodes with posts JUST to irritate you. :banana:

5. Magic Mom

Magic Mom <font color=teal>EVERYONE has the God given right

That was awfully nasty. Why are you so offended that I pointed out the thread was 20 months old? Oh and you spelled my name wrong.:lmao:

6. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - b

MonorailBeebz, keep an eye on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Board. Riding up front on the monorail is more likely to come up there, and it'd be good to have your informed point of view when it does.

7. MonorailBeebz

I will keep my eye on that Board. Thank you very much for the information, kaytieeldr.

8. disneymegs

disneymegs Mouseketeer

Your sarcasm in the first place was offensive, and I think your member name was spelt wrong to return the favor. I believe MonorailBeebz was simply trying to provide an explanation somewhere on the DISboards to a question that comes up everyday at the TTC or wherever else monorails operate, and this thread just seemed like a good place to express the facts whether or not it was old (it obviously caught people's attention no matter how long ago someone posted last). Just feel thankful that transportation cast members take pride in the safety of guests, including you. There's really no need to argue on the matter. Shouldn't Disney lovers get along? :flower3:

9. Magic Mom

Magic Mom <font color=teal>EVERYONE has the God given right

There was no sarcasm in my first post.:confused3

10. disneymegs

disneymegs Mouseketeer

You're right, there was sarcasm in the second post with "that makes sense". I'm done arguing the topic now (considering it was only intended to be informative). Thanks again for the thorough explanation MonorailBeebz! I, for one, appreciate you clearing up exactly why guests can't ride in the front anymore. :wave2:

11. MonorailBeebz

Why thank you, disneymegs. :wave2: