Rice Krispies Treats in Mickey Shape

erv1216

Mouseketeer
My daughters bday will be Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and want to make Rice Krispies Treats in Mickey Head Shape. I would love tips and suggestions!

I have a friend who made the regular Rice Krispie treat recipe from the box and cut them out using a Mickey head cookie cutter. She then dipped the ears in melted chocolate

I have made them just like the box says, used a mickey head cookie cutter (covered in butter to cut easier) and stuck popcicle (sp?) sticks into them to make them less messy.

If you have the Mickey head egg ring, you could use that to make BIG treats;)

I have used molds for rice krispy treats before. You could use the mickey egg rings, butter them and press the rice krispy mixture into it and than remove it. Let the mixture cool abit first, before pressing it into the cutter. That way you wouldn't have the waste of using the cutter. I still have all my molds, but no Mickeys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter