• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reviews for Edge Tween Club

We were on the Fantasy last summer and my son was 11 at the time. I thought he may want to go to the Oceaneers Club but he loved the Edge. He is a very social kid and makes friends easily so that may have helped. I had to insist he join us for dinner and a few activities or I think he would have been at the Edge all day. When he was there he did not tend to stay in that room the entire time. He really loves sports and ball and enjoyed the deck games and dodge-ball the Edge organized. They also had invade the Vibe a few times which he thought was great fun. His 15 year old sister did not think it was cool the younger kids were invading their space and left though. They also had some smoothie or sundae socials he enjoyed. A few times I saw him and a group of kids he met at the Edge around the ship. They were getting ice-cream and hanging out. We were on the Dream when my daughter was 11 and she chose to spend her time in Oceaneers club. Did not like the Edge as much. She is quieter than my son and preferred some of the more structured activities in the younger group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter