Reunion Resort, screened in porch necessary?

Southern Brit

Earning My Ears
This is kinda a strange question, but haven't been able to find any information anywhere else. We have stayed in villas for the past 3 times we've been to Orlando. We always rent a house with a screened in pool as we hate bugs and spend most of the evening outside in the pool/spa. Last time we there we discovered Reunion Resort and decided we would stay there next time.

We are heading to Disney in February for the Princess 1/2 marathon. I've been researching 4 and 5 bed villas and I'm finding that not many of them have a screened in porch, there are numerous without the screen. My husband is adamant that we get a screened in porch to avoid the bugs in the evening. Does anyone know how bad the bugs are in the evening at Reunion? It just seems strange that almost every other rental house in other resorts have screened in porches but Reunion doesn't have many.

Thanks in advance for you input!

This is kinda a strange question, but haven't been able to find any information anywhere else. We have stayed in villas for the past 3 times we've been to Orlando. We always rent a house with a screened in pool as we hate bugs and spend most of the evening outside in the pool/spa. I've been researching 4 and 5 bed villas and I'm finding that not many of them have a screened in porch, there are numerous without the screen. My husband is adamant that we get a screened in porch to avoid the bugs in the evening. Does anyone know how bad the bugs are in the evening at Reunion? It just seems strange that almost every other rental house in other resorts have screened in porches but Reunion doesn't have many.

I can not imagine having a pool area not screened in? The bugs and other creepy crawlies get in but I can not imagine how bad it would be without a screen? YUCK!!!!!!!

well wdw does not have screen - so would think anything without screens would use the same policy Disney does - (think they spray at night - since they say they don't):lmao::thumbsup2

It is my understanding that Reunion does not allow the pool area to be screened in. We stayed there in October and it wasn't a problem at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter