Restaurants with best desserts

The mocah tiramisu at Tutto and the kenyan coffee ice cream with spiced doughnuts at Jiko are a tie for me. :worship: Second is the Peach Creme Brulee at Flying Fish.:thumbsup2

The bread pudding at Raglan Road

Although I prefer the bread pudding at 'Ohana, this one is a very close second.:thumbsup2 And if you want a place where you can just order dessert Raglan Road is an option where 'Ohana is not. Unless you go to 'Ohana and just tell them to skip the meal and bring the bread pudding.:rotfl2:

Another vote for the bread pudding at Ohana. :goodvibes

I am also a huge fan of dole whips too. I can't wait to eat one of those in a few weeks.

Yep, the bread pudding at Ohana is to die for. It's the only one that I truly crave and I've had alot of them. Most were good but this one's fantastic and I, for one, am a bread pudding connosieur.

I love this thread. I love the strawberry shortcake at Sunshine season, an every thing at France's bakery. We're staying at PR, I'm thinking that maybe I need to change my dinning plans so I can try Ohana's bread pudding.:) On this trip I'll get to try my first dole whip, zebra dome and maple creme brulee. I love tiramisu, so maybe I need to make a late night adr to give it a try. Maybe I need to extend our trip by 4 days in order to try all these deserts.:rotfl:

Bread pudding at Ohana is great, and we like the Apple Cobbler thing at Liberty Tree too.

We saw the French bakery last time, and didn't get anything, but I think in November we'll have to get something.

At the California Grill:
Valrhona Chocolate Cake - "Warm chocolate cake w/molten center, cappuccino caramel crunch ice cream, sweet whipped cream and coffee caramel sauce"

At Narcoossee's:
Almond-crusted Cheesecake - "Inspired by the Year of a Million Dreams and served with Lambert cherry sauce"

Oh so good!!! I loved this! I have a pic of it, but don't know how to post pics.:confused3
The best desserts we have had are at Narcoossee's.:love:

Let's see if this works...
pic of almond crusted cheesecake
IMG_1326.jpg

Yay, it worked! Here's another dessert pic from Narcoossee's...
DH got this & I don't remember what it's called.
IMG_1328.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter