Restaurants with best desserts

kymmyk13

DIS Veteran
What places have the best desserts and can you just go and have dessert without a meal. we are not doing DP but I want to have great desserts. I already have my eye on Kona for DD5 for their kone.

My favorite desserts are the chocolate souffle at Bistro de Paris, smores at 50's PTC and the bread and butter pudding at Ragland Road.

I second going to France at Epcot. We were just there, but only wanted dessert, so we bought a few to share between our family at the Boulangerie Patisserie which is back in the alley of France.

My absolute favorite? The chocolate mousse of course! To DIE FOR!

We bought one to share for the 3 of us, but my dd instantly gobbled it up and asked for more "pudding" as we were enjoying a strawberry tart. We went back for another chocolate mousse.

I second going to France at Epcot. We were just there, but only wanted dessert, so we bought a few to share between our family at the Boulangerie Patisserie which is back in the alley of France.

My absolute favorite? The chocolate mousse of course! To DIE FOR!

We bought one to share for the 3 of us, but my dd instantly gobbled it up and asked for more "pudding" as we were enjoying a strawberry tart. We went back for another chocolate mousse.

I agree! The chocolate mousse from the patisserie in France is delicious!!!!!!!

If you're having dessert at Kona, try the Kilauea Torte - it's awesome! :cloud9:

Ohana.
The Wave.
Tutto Italia.

Probably my favorite desserts of the week.

I love almost all the desserts at Kona Cafe, particularly the Kilauea torte and the white chocolate cheesecake.

Beaches & Cream is another nice option if you're just looking to have dessert.

- The Chocolate Moose at Le Cellier
- The Chocolate Fondue at Kona Cafe
- The Chocolate Wave at Coral Reef
- The Chocolate Mousse at the French Bakery
- The Creme Horn at Kringla Bakery

It is so funny, I normally don't eat dessert, but there is something about WDW desserts that makes me save room for them, I never leave a restaurant without having something :goodvibes I just noticed my list, I am surely a chocoholic at Disney :rotfl:

I'm voting for the Copetta Sotto Bosco - berries, zabaglione cream gelato and chocolate sauce at Tutto. Also liked the no sugar added cheesecake at Coral Reef (and I have a real sweet tooth!), the Chocolate Wave also at Coral Reef, Kona Kone, and the Hot Fudge Sundae at Sci Fi.
Great selections at CS - Cloudberry Horn at Kringla Norway, and most of the selections at the bakery in France, Sunshine Seasons strawberry shortcake, Starring Rolls cupcakes and other goodies.

Nothing beats the Bread Pudding at Ohana.
I am really a choco-holic and put it above everything, but when I am at WDW it is Ohana's bread pudding that I crave.

And I will be honest with you normally I don't like this dessert, but somehow their's is different.
Maybe it is the "pudding" itself, maybe it is the carmel sauce (which by the way I could drink alone), but when combined together....I would take over any chocolate dish around. :eek:

I also love the bread pudding at Ohana.

My other favorite desserts are the pineapple upsidedown cheesecake at Boma and zebra domes at Boma.

Just had the warm chocolate melting cake at Kouzzina. It was out of this world. I told DH we should go there again just for desserts next time. He actually agreed.

At the California Grill:
Valrhona Chocolate Cake - "Warm chocolate cake w/molten center, cappuccino caramel crunch ice cream, sweet whipped cream and coffee caramel sauce"

At Narcoossee's:
Almond-crusted Cheesecake - "Inspired by the Year of a Million Dreams and served with Lambert cherry sauce"

The Maple Creme Brulee at le Cellier was my favorite TS dessert. The Sticky Toffee Pudding at Rose and Crown was also good, once I got past the fact that my first serving was hard as a rock. Also loved the Lava Cake at Cape May cafe.

For CS, the baklava at Tangeriene Cage was to die for.

And while it's not a restaurant, the Dole Float at Aloha Isle is a must-do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter