Restaurant reviews and recipes...formerly Disney QOTD

The UK, the tea store and just that most of my family is from the there on both parents side.

Japan, I love the store and the water garden. Oh and the drummer are ace too.

I suppose it must be France for me. I love the movie and the music. We even did the Kim Possible Mission for only one country so far, and it was in France. The restaurant has some excellent items, and oh yes, it was great seeing Remy there when we were in June.

Another plus is that we often stay at a Boardwalk resort and France is just a short walk from the International Gateway!:goodvibes

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. My second choice would be Canada, again for the movie (even if you don't sit!) and the restaurant!!!!:goodvibes I do listen to Off Kilter at times, but I like their more traditional versions, I'm not into the rock.

QOTD 7/30

(back to food soon ;) )

Which is your favorite country pavilion in Epcot to visit? What do you enjoy about it?

Mine is Japan.....like the store ;), watching the candy lady and also the street performers.

That's a really tough one!!!! I love them all and feel like we never spend enough time in World Showcase. As far as inside pavilions I really love how Mexico is like a little village/market at night inside and the boat ride.

We really love :love:all of EPCOT but if I had to choose I would have to say we love Italy for the atmosphere!! It makes my DH long for home!!:sad1::laughing: My DH was born in Italy and he speaks fluent Italian so he can speak to the cast members in their native language!! That always surprises them when he answers them back in Italian!:eek::laughing: With Italy being such an amazing country we think they could have made the pavilion so much more of the "Italian experience" than they did!! :confused3:sad2:
I love England too!! :thumbsup2 Love the fish and chips,The British Invasion(the Beatles),poking around the shops (love:love: looking at the Irish china and other Irish items since that is the other half of my heritage!!)and buying my favorite teas,oh yes and the street performers! They can be soooo funny! :lmao:

QOTD Wed. 7/29

On to ....what is your favorite TS at Epcot and what do you like to order?

Mine is Le Cellier....go every trip!!
Love, love the chopped steak burger and also the mushroom filet....and of course the breadsticks....all 3 kinds. Yum....making me hungry now! ;)

That's a hard one! I would have said Alfredo's but it's gone. I guess I'll go with Le Cellier being my current fav. We usually eat dinners in Epcot. Garden Grill, Teppan Edo and Biergarten are always on the list--the boys love that buffet in Biergarten for some reason! I'm happy since they have great beer! Trying out Rose and Crown for the first time this fall.

QOTD 7/30
Which is your favorite country pavilion in Epcot to visit? What do you enjoy about it?.

Hard to pick one. I like to walk through the Italy showcase. Love to walk through all the shops in the UK, tho, too!

I really don't have a favorite country to visit--I really enjoy them all. I will say I love the fish & chips in the UK, the margaritas from Mexico, the tiramsu of Italy......;)

Missy great minds think alike!! ;) :laughing: You love to eat and drink your way around the world too!!!;):lmao::rotfl:

Hey Lynne we seem to love to eat and shop at the same in the same places!!!:cool1:;):rotfl:

dzee -- is your name at the fountain at BLT?
I took a quick tour there earlier this week. WONDERFUL place! :thumbsup2

dzee -- is your name at the fountain at BLT?
I took a quick tour there earlier this week. WONDERFUL place! :thumbsup2
As far as I know yes; our name is suppose to be on it!! Since we are founding members (one of the 1000 members to buy)that was one of the perks so it better be:rotfl:. It's good to hear what it looks like first hand!! We did the tour at SSR when we were there in April with our friends. They loved it so much that they became members too!! We were joking that now we can combine our points and get a grand villa !!;):laughing:The rooms are amazing and the MK views are a big plus!! Can't wait for our first stay in Dec. with MK views!!! :cool1:;)

Barbra do tell, please. I would love to hear about BLT, we will be staying there in Nov.

Hello everyone!

I was 38 for my first trip to WDW. I've never been to DL.

I've only eaten at one TS at MK and that was Cinderella's Palace for breakfast. It was okay, liked the interaction with the princesses better than the food.

Like the MK, I've only eaten at one TS in Epcot and that was in Mexico. It was okay and I wouldn't eat there again.

I like all the pavilions in Epcot. I'd like to go through them without kids.

My favorite ride at Epcot is...I don't have one.

It's way too hard to choose!! :confused3 I guess it would be Soaring,no Test Track,no Ellen's Energy Adventure,no Nemo,no the Malesrom,no the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros, no Spaceship Earth........Ok All the rides at EPCOT are my favorite!!;):rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter