Ressies from Disney cruise

Like to Dis

Wish we were there!!!!!
We just became members at SSR and would like to make ressies for late May or June. I am told we cannot start booking until Dec 1. Now my problem, we will be on a Disney cruise that week. I called and asked and they tell me they have no way for me to make reservations from the ship. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so suggestions.

Doesn't seem like a great set up if this is the case.

Help

"Welcome Home and to the DIS"!!
beerchug.gif

I would have a relative call MS for you..........just give them all the info....

1.Dates of reservation.....which resort...size of accomodations
2.Membership ID
3.Get confirmation No.

You can send an email to MS right from the ship. They try to respond to those within 48 hours and that should be sufficient. You will also get a return email with your confirmation information.

Enjoy the cruise!! :)

You will also be in port on some days. Get off the ship and use a phone from shore if you don't want to follow ncligs'or doc's advice.

HBC

Welcome to the DIS, Like to Dis! :)

Ship to shore phone calls run around $8.00 per minute, so not a wise thing to do to make a ressie. Some folks have luck with their cell phones working when they are in some ports during the cruise, so you could try that as an option.

Or as the others above said, email from the Internet Cafe on board ship or call from pay phones while in port.

Good luck!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter