Resort - Golf Transportation

Sappermont

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!

I have a question about resort transportation to the golf courses. When we were in WDW last (August 2011), I seem to recall reading something about a shuttle the Poly had to take you to the golf course. I don't remember the specifics - whether it was all of the courses or specifics ones.

This time we'll be at the YC and DH plans to golf two AMs - I believe at the Oak Ridge course (the one that comes with the Water Park & more pass).

Does anyone know how transportation to the golf course works or how I might find out about this?

Thanks so much!!

Have a magical evening!!

Best,
Laurie

Hi Everyone!

I have a question about resort transportation to the golf courses. When we were in WDW last (August 2011), I seem to recall reading something about a shuttle the Poly had to take you to the golf course. I don't remember the specifics - whether it was all of the courses or specifics ones.

This time we'll be at the YC and DH plans to golf two AMs - I believe at the Oak Ridge course (the one that comes with the Water Park & more pass).

Does anyone know how transportation to the golf course works or how I might find out about this?

Thanks so much!!

Have a magical evening!!

Best,
Laurie

My DH golfed at Magnolia in April and he caught a cab from YC that was covered. He didn't have to pay, I think it was included. :goodvibes

Disney will send you in a cab and give you a voucher for the cab.

I can't remember where my dh arranged this - I think he went to the front desk and he was sent to Bell Services (I think) and they took care of getting him there and back.

My DH golfed at Magnolia in April and he caught a cab from YC that was covered. He didn't have to pay, I think it was included. :goodvibes

Disney will send you in a cab and give you a voucher for the cab.

I can't remember where my dh arranged this - I think he went to the front desk and he was sent to Bell Services (I think) and they took care of getting him there and back.

Thank you both so much for the info!! This sounds like an easy and time efficient process!

My dh golfs done there as well. The night before he golf's he calls down to Bell Services and lets them know what course and time he is golfing. They have a cab waiting for him. My dd and I took a cab over to shop at one of the pro-shops for Christmas gifts for him and there was no charge as well for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter