Resort - Golf Transportation

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Sappermont, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Sappermont

Sappermont DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone!

I have a question about resort transportation to the golf courses. When we were in WDW last (August 2011), I seem to recall reading something about a shuttle the Poly had to take you to the golf course. I don't remember the specifics - whether it was all of the courses or specifics ones.

This time we'll be at the YC and DH plans to golf two AMs - I believe at the Oak Ridge course (the one that comes with the Water Park & more pass).

Does anyone know how transportation to the golf course works or how I might find out about this?

Thanks so much!!

Have a magical evening!!

Best,
    Laurie

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

My DH golfed at Magnolia in April and he caught a cab from YC that was covered. He didn't have to pay, I think it was included. :goodvibes

4. momof2gr8kids

momof2gr8kids DIS Veteran

Disney will send you in a cab and give you a voucher for the cab.

I can't remember where my dh arranged this - I think he went to the front desk and he was sent to Bell Services (I think) and they took care of getting him there and back.

5. Sappermont

Sappermont DIS Veteran

Thank you both so much for the info!! This sounds like an easy and time efficient process!

6. stephgles

stephgles DIS Veteran

My dh golfs done there as well. The night before he golf's he calls down to Bell Services and lets them know what course and time he is golfing. They have a cab waiting for him. My dd and I took a cab over to shop at one of the pro-shops for Christmas gifts for him and there was no charge as well for that.