• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Game - Let's play

Gee, had to get my birnbaum's out for a map, guessing world showcase lagoon at epcot, appears to be west? MKY

Or you could mean Lake buena vista located at downtown disney "west" side! Ok in the event I'm right : question:which resort has an 82 foot fireplace made of stone in the lobby?

Wilderness lodge??
If I am right then what resort has bathing suit replicas fromt he 1900s????

beach club?? if i am right than which resort can you get your face painted at?

tinkerbell are you talking about an American Indian head dress or Asian Indian head dress?:D :D :D

I thought I saw American Indian headresses at the merchantile at wilderness lodge. What can I get at the "Outer Rim" and which resort is it located in?

Originally posted by me
Related question - what is the name of the body of water that runs just to the *west* of DxL and PO?

Just so you know - no one has gotten this yet. The key word is "just" to the West. Keep trying gang - this *is* a tough one.

For a hint, try the WDW views at www.globeexplorer.com (a wonderful site for WDW views in general)

Good Tuesday Morning!
We currently have 2 questions going - let's see who can get 'em!

What is the name of the body of water that runs just to the *west* of DxL and PO?

What can I get at the "Outer Rim" and which resort is it located in?

Good Luck!

I can answer the second question....the Outer Rim is located in the Contemporary Resort and I could certainly get a drink there!!!!

At what resort could I find the Rue D'Baga?

Rue D'Baga is at Port Orleans French Quarter.

Is the other answer Bonnet Creek?

At what resort can you find Goofy squirting water at you from a cannon?

Bonnet Creek it is!

I know, you're all wondering - what's Bonnet Creek?

Well, you know that little creek that runs right next to the road to OKW, PO, and DxL, that you have to cross when you're heading out to hop on Epcot Center Drive? That's named Bonnet Creek.

If you follow it up, you'll see that it goes all the way up to the golf club of the same name. And, of course, the road along it is Bonnet Creek Drive.

In the original question, I didn't want to ask "what's the name of the creek that runs . . . . ", since that would have given it away.

Good job, tampafan. Now if we can just get the answer to that question about the years in which three resorts opened - our original poster has abandoned us!

Good Wednesday Morning!

Can you answers Tampafan's question?????

At what resort can you find Goofy squirting water at you from a cannon?

Trekker,

Is it Caribbean Beach?

TinkerBelle_325,

It is Coronado Springs.

What resort opened in 1973?

Steve

I know! I know! :bounce:

It's the all-star sports resort!!! At the baseball pool!!!

Can anyone answer Tikiman's question: What resort opened in 1973?

The resort that opened in 1973 changed names twice. What resort is it?

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter