Resort Game - Let's play

The moderates PO-R, PO-FQ and CSR are all 315 sq ft, the CBR rooms measure 340 sq feet, the same as the rooms in WL!

If I'm right:

Name the restaurant that used to be located in the BC, but is now closed.

Ariels

What is Maestro Mickey and where will you find it?

Good Thursday Morning!

What is Maestro Mickey and where will you find it?

Hint: You might stop here if you needed a snack, or sunscreen, or ???????

It is the store at AS-MU!

Assuming I am correct, WHat date did the Yacht and Beach Club open---month, day and year?

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH! eeyore0062 that one will take a little research - hope someone comes up with it soon.....

OK, how do these dates sound:

Yacht Club opened on 11/5/1990
Beach Club opened on 11/19/1990

am I right?????

Sticking with opening dates:
In three different years, three resorts have opened in the same year. Can you name the years and the resorts??

Mickey1010, that is correct...I am having a little difficulty with your question...I will have to research it further.

1971 - Poly, Contemporary, Fort Wilderness
1994 - All Star Sports, All Star Music, Wilderness Lodge

gosh - two in '88, two in '92, two in '90, one in '72, one in '73 (I think), one in '96 (maybe two depending on how you count), one in '91, one in '97, one in '99, . . . . . I must be forgetting something.

Are we counting the change of name from "Golf Resort" to "Disney Inn" as a new opening?

I'm having a lot of fun with this. No time to research right now got to leave to meet my brother.

Any one know for sure the answer to mickey1010's question...

Some one must know the answer in here. Come on everyone!!

Steve

I think that if there *is* a third year, there must be a trick to it - like counting the Swolphin, which I think opened the same year as Beach & Yacht, or counting the Disney Inn as a new opening.

Ok new question. Which resort use to have a "bob-a-round" boats (which had their own stereo system) for the guests to play in?

Steve

Good job Jenny!!!:bounce:

Do you have a resort question?

Steve

The Sassagoula!

Related question - what is the name of the body of water that runs just to the *west* of DxL and PO?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter