Resort Board Community :) .... General Resorts discussion, open to all!! :)

BC would go nicely for a split stay with AKL. The resorts are totally different and would feel like two vacations in one! :) BLT MK view would be nice for January since it might be too cold to use SAB.

This has secretly been my plan all along, but I keep second guessing myself. I have a request in already for a BLT MK view studio but who knows if points will come in for it. I have a conference at the beginning of the trip, I'm hoping they reserve BC rooms so I can get them at the discounted conference rate. I won't know that until later in the year. :upsidedow Thanks for the advice!

I know the feeling. I got our ME packet yesterday and wanted to cry. :( But its only 86 days of waiting until we go back. Hopefully it goes quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm just down because the last 2 yrs we went in feb/march, so in my mind we should be there right now! We left yc last year on march 2, 1 yr ago today! DH just graduated from college with 2nd degree in Dec, and is in process for looking for new job so it's not a good time to travel. So I was excited to think we were having this big family trip in Sept as it was something my parents had talked about for years. My father died in a horrible car accident last year, so my mom really wanted this family trip to happen. I'm just down for so many reasons. Thanks for letting me vent.

I'm just down because the last 2 yrs we went in feb/march, so in my mind we should be there right now! We left yc last year on march 2, 1 yr ago today! DH just graduated from college with 2nd degree in Dec, and is in process for looking for new job so it's not a good time to travel. So I was excited to think we were having this big family trip in Sept as it was something my parents had talked about for years. My father died in a horrible car accident last year, so my mom really wanted this family trip to happen. I'm just down for so many reasons. Thanks for letting me vent.

I'm so sorry :( bless your heart :hug: You can just vent away all you want, you've had a rough year. I'm so sorry about your Dad.

I'm so sorry :( bless your heart :hug: You can just vent away all you want, you've had a rough year. I'm so sorry about your Dad.

Thanks Erika! This past year has been the most difficult year of my life. I really miss my dad, next month would've been his 59 th birthday. I really need something to look forward to & I just want to get away to my happy place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter