RESOLVED: dvcmembers.com: working today or not?

bwvBound

DVC SSR & other timeshare
I'm unable to reach the dvcmembers.com website today. Of course, I introduced problems by logging into the Disney Store website to process my husband's D23 membership. I've both reset Safari and cleared my browser cache but still get an error when trying to reach dvcmembers.com:
dvcmembers.com said:
We're sorry.

The page you are trying to access is currently not available.
Anyone else ...?

Working fine for me. Sounds like you may still be logged on to DisneyStore.com or another Disney website.

Ah, working in Firefox. I sooooooo hate Disney's IT department: stupid, stupid, stooooooopid.

Working fine for me. Sounds like you may still be logged on to DisneyStore.com or another Disney website.
Yes, it is Disneystore.com ... but I can't figure out how to 'logout.' Grrrr. I hate Disney.

Yes, it is Disneystore.com ... but I can't figure out how to 'logout.' Grrrr. I hate Disney.

If you are in the my account/order history section, you need to make your way back to the shopping section to get the log out link.

Thank you, erionm! I'm finally back in using my primary browser. Had to not only reset Safari and clear cache but also reboot.

I've edited the thread title to show, "Resolved."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter