Residual pixie dust from WL!!!!

pooch

Still feeling special!!
We were unfortunate to have to pay for an upgrade when we got to WL the end of August. Loved the Lodge, room was really nice, so I can't complain even if it did cost an add'l $350.00 Well, the day before we left, I was at the desk checking on something or other & asked to speak to a manager. I VERY NICELY told her about the "cheap deluxe" comment we encountered at check-in and the fact that KATH1210, who checked in the next day (HI Kathy!!) got the same upgrade for free. She politely explained that upgrades most often happened when the room category booked (I did book standard) was unavailable at checkin, which was not the case when we checked in. I thanked her for her time and again told her how much we enjoyed our stay. WELL, upon receipt of my CC bill, there was a CREDIT for the upgrade charge!!!! She never said she was going to do that, nor did I press the issue when she said she couldn't. WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE!!!

All you WL veterans, who should I contact to express my appreciation? Or will I get her in trouble? didn't actually get her name!

I'm confused, but maybe I'm missing an earlier thread. Did you ask about an upgrade when you checked in and assumed it was free or did they give you a pixie dust upgrade that you erroneously got charged for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter