Reserving multiple rooms

mickey12810

Mouseketeer
My son is getting married at Disney (woohoo) in October 2018. We will be supplying the rooms for everyone through our DVC. We are going to need 10 studios. Will I be able to do this and how would I go about doing this...it will only be for 3 nights, Sunday-Wednesday...thank you for any info!

You will have to book them one at a time. Because it's October, you will need to book home resort, and you will need to expect not to change because you need too many studios to try to change at 7 months (one at a time, again).

But if you have the points, sure, you can do it.

Once you have all 10 rooms booked. E-mail/call/chat with MS with the reservation numbers and place any requests (IE: same building, floor, etc) you have through them.
Inform everyone to NOT make any requests/selections if they do online check-in as these override any requests you put in through MS.

If you are concerned about booking and getting all of the rooms, book them online using your name on all of the reservations which will speed up the process. After booking send MS an email with the reservation number and the correct guest information for each, room requests and "traveling with reservation#".

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter