Reservation

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by saintsprincess, Apr 28, 2013.

1. saintsprincess

saintsprincess Earning My Ears

Can you have more than one reservation for dinner or does Disney cancel one?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. btk2333

btk2333 BCV DVC owner

You're not allowed to make a reservation within a certain time frame of another reservation (think it's at least 90 minutes, because I was able to make a 5:20 and 7:00 on the same day today... don't get mad at me I cancelled one of them). The system will force you to cancel the other one if you infringe on this time.

4. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Nope. That is the whole reason why so many of the Disney restaurants now require a credit card to secure, too many people making multiple ADRs and not showing up for them.

I think you have a 3 hour time bumper. If you have one ADR at 6 pm you can't make another before 3 pm or until 9 pm. If you try a message will pop up that you already have an ADR and need to cancel it before booking another one.

5. softballmom3

softballmom3 DIS Veteran

Right now I have a reservation one day for 50's prime time at 12:35p.m. and one at Sci-Fi at 2:15. This was the closest I could do without it trying to cancel one. We are still a bit away and I will cancel one, my family just hasn't decided for sure which one they want yet.

6. markj2911

markj2911 Earning My Ears

Nowadays it has been compulsion to have credit card on the time of reservations.
    There is a specific time period has been implemented, after which one can book another reservation.

7. kddisney502

kddisney502 <font color=blue>P: What's the problem with Goofy?

I thought you could have 2 reservations only if you're going to split up your party. (Ex: adults go one restaurant, kids go to another). I'm not sure how it works with the new my disney experience website/app. But in the past, you either had to call or put the 2nd reservation in another person's name.

8. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

Yep, last year I had to call and make a separate reservation for my DILs because they wanted to eat at a restaurant that we didn't. Disney had no problem with me reserving them a restaurant under my DFIL's name. It would be interesting to see if the new system will change this.