Requesting Table for Four

cyberfilly

Mouseketeer
We are a family of four and would prefer to dine by ourselves at a table for four. Can this be requested? How and when? Thanks!

cyberfilly said:
We are a family of four and would prefer to dine by ourselves at a table for four. Can this be requested? How and when? Thanks!
I have done this through my TA each time and so far each one has been for four

Request it when you book and then when you board the first day go to dining changes and make sure you are at a table for 4. Last cruise I requested it when booking and then checked the afternoon I boarded and we were NOT at a table for 4...they then adjusted it so we were. I always check when boarding just in case, I don't want any surprises when we sit down to eat!

This is clearly a personal decision to dine alone, but we have always enjoyed sitting at bigger table and meeting people. (And I'm not really a people person!)

When we went on our first cruise, we thought it might be better to eat alone. I have to say that I'm so glad that we didn't request it because we made some great friends that we are still in contact with. We always ate breakfast & lunch alone so it was nice having some others to talk to at dinner. We had a great experience on our second cruise as well with our tablemates. We went to Alaska in May and they have the anytime dining thing where you can get a table for just your party or you can sit at a large table with others. We usually just took whatever was available, but sitting alone wasn't that fun.

It's totally up to you if you want your own table, just request it.

We always dined by ourselves and are also a family of four. Maybe they try to seat families with young children off to themselves and in a cluster. :lmao: (For another 8 weeks anyway.)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest