Requesting Table for Four

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by cyberfilly, Jul 20, 2006.

1. cyberfilly

cyberfilly Mouseketeer

We are a family of four and would prefer to dine by ourselves at a table for four. Can this be requested? How and when? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Andrew DEREK UK

Andrew DEREK UK DIS Veteran

I have done this through my TA each time and so far each one has been for four

4. aprilgail2

aprilgail2 Guest

Request it when you book and then when you board the first day go to dining changes and make sure you are at a table for 4. Last cruise I requested it when booking and then checked the afternoon I boarded and we were NOT at a table for 4...they then adjusted it so we were. I always check when boarding just in case, I don't want any surprises when we sit down to eat!

5. GeorgiaVol

GeorgiaVol Looking for a Cool Change

This is clearly a personal decision to dine alone, but we have always enjoyed sitting at bigger table and meeting people. (And I'm not really a people person!)

6. poohluv2u

poohluv2u DIS Veteran

Do they have tables for 2?

7. tynkerbell

tynkerbell Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff> My MIL gave me

You have your travel agent call DCL and request it. And if you didn't use a TA just call DCL directly yourself. :)

8. aprilgail2

aprilgail2 Guest

No, but sometimes 2 people will be sat at a table for 4 with no tablemates.

9. stampinshauna

stampinshauna Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L

When we went on our first cruise, we thought it might be better to eat alone. I have to say that I'm so glad that we didn't request it because we made some great friends that we are still in contact with. We always ate breakfast & lunch alone so it was nice having some others to talk to at dinner. We had a great experience on our second cruise as well with our tablemates. We went to Alaska in May and they have the anytime dining thing where you can get a table for just your party or you can sit at a large table with others. We usually just took whatever was available, but sitting alone wasn't that fun.

It's totally up to you if you want your own table, just request it.

10. pixiemomma

pixiemomma <font color=navy>No onions for me, even if they ar

We always dined by ourselves and are also a family of four. Maybe they try to seat families with young children off to themselves and in a cluster. :lmao: (For another 8 weeks anyway.)